A&M PULLS THE TRIGGER

I think Tom already has things taken care of to the point that the next coach already knows who he is, but for contracts sake and teams sake it's kept very close. There may not be any papers signed yet, just some "gentlemen" agreements. And I believe that if Tom has asked someone on "gentlemen" basis, that the person he has asked as the same amount of integrity that he does and they will uphold those agreements.

Being reported on ESPN radio

Fran out at end of season.

Will get 1 year buyout.

Going after Tuberville.

News Conference at 4:00 pm

Christmas is finally here.

Hopefully Dr Tom will do like wise. :corndance:madash:woo:worshipchuckleshuffle

All that means is that he will be the coach until the end of the year. They are only announcing it early what will happen. Dr. Tom does not need to do the same (announce the inevitable before the season ends).

Come on, Dr. Tom . . . everybody's doin' it!

TO is not everybody. He is trying to handle a very tough situation in a respectfull maner. I think anyone looking in or us looking from within know the windy city nitwit is out at the end of the year. Now should we make the anouncement? TO said he will do this at the end of the year. I really don't know what draw backs there are for not doing it now, I'm not in that position. But I can't believe Callahan can do anything worse if he does give up due to the fact that he is gone. I think he already has. The worst he can do is not show up. That wouldn't be all bad but then again that won't get him paid. So, I'll support whatever TO decides to do.

Being reported on ESPN radio

Fran out at end of season.

Will get 1 year buyout.

Going after Tuberville.

News Conference at 4:00 pm

Christmas is finally here.

Hopefully Dr Tom will do like wise. :corndance:madash:woo:worshipchuckleshuffle

All that means is that he will be the coach until the end of the year. They are only announcing it early what will happen. Dr. Tom does not need to do the same (announce the inevitable before the season ends).

Even RSS is speculating on a possible new NU coach--after passing out koolaid for most of the year. :corndance

For what it's worth, Bo's name hasn't been mentioned much within the Aggie community. The names most commonly coming up are Tuberville, Tedford, Spurrier, and Sumlin. And as of today, Rich Rodriguez has been thrown in the mix. If you guys are interested in Bo, I don't think you'll have to fight A&M for him.

Come on, Dr. Tom . . . everybody's doin' it!

TO is not everybody. He is trying to handle a very tough situation in a respectfull maner. I think anyone looking in or us looking from within know the windy city nitwit is out at the end of the year. Now should we make the anouncement? TO said he will do this at the end of the year. I really don't know what draw backs there are for not doing it now, I'm not in that position. But I can't believe Callahan can do anything worse if he does give up due to the fact that he is gone. I think he already has. The worst he can do is not show up. That wouldn't be all bad but then again that won't get him paid. So, I'll support whatever TO decides to do.

It was a joke. Check a few of my other posts around and you'll find that I'm encouraging patience and trust in Osborne's wisdom, rather than a head-coach firing hissy fit.

Good to hear that not many Aggie fans are mentioning Bo's name . . . I think I'd read on here someplace that they'd like to have him, but most people considered it a foregone conclusion that he was going to come here.