Callahan pulled a Bush...

Even the Bible points out that when anyone gets desperate, they will do anything to save themselves, but it still has to be from the heart to mean anything to God.

In short, it also says that we are not to judge our fellow man before we are judged by God....leave this one alone. It is between God and BC, we are not privy to what is in his heart.

Even the Bible points out that when anyone gets desperate, they will do anything to save themselves, but it still has to be from the heart to mean anything to God.

In short, it also says that we are not to judge our fellow man before we are judged by God....leave this one alone. It is between God and BC, we are not privy to what is in his heart.

Amen Borther Trucker!! :)

Nicely stated...

There is a difference in Billy C's faith as opposed to President Bush's faith. Bush wears it on his sleeve, Billy C doesn't. Not to say Billy C is a believing Christian. However if he is you'd never know it by his actions on and off the field. :( At least you always know where Bush stands on the whole faith issue. :)

All the way at the end...

ESPN Article

Yeah boy what a dork. Tom Osborne would never do that.

Get off the guys back for crying out loud. Bill Callahan is enduring something none of us would want any part of. Yeah he makes a lot of money but can you imagine having a whole state population scorn you? True Nebraskans are far more charitable and kind than this. Yes, we love our football and have a lot to say about Callahans role in it's demise, myself included, but to attack his spiritual beliefs and his very existence is a terrible thing and says far worse things about the attacker than it says about Mr. Callahan. He is showing me more character than many authors on this and other boards.

Think about this...his family must hate it in Nebraska. They must want to leave and never want to come back. Sorry folks but that is just not the kind of state I want on my birth certificate. Many so called "fans" have sunk farther than anything BC has done to the football program with their vitriol, hatred, and distorted sense of priorities.

I am encouraged by the posts who have said to leave the guys spirituality out of this. That is the right way, the Nebraska way. Stick to the game but welcome him in every other part of life.

This week I have changed my mind. I want the guy to stay and do what it takes to re-claim football prominance. I have seen who the real losers are unfortunately.

Well, before this dissolves into a typical political debate, let's get back on topic. If you want to debate politics, please start a thread in the BS forum.

Thanks.

Edit: The political posts have been moved to the "George W. Bush" thread in the BS forum.

Hi AR..

Just so I'm clear..(No Library experience...um..with the way they categorize stuff..Hewey, Lewey, or Dewey Decimal system?).

If say...Tuff Tiger started posting about our Coaching search in his usual way (like one of George W.'s speech writers)..Where would one look for that post?

My reading ability goes up a point each time I read one of his posts.. :woo

:lol:

Gotta figure the BS forum or Rumorville!