Callahan just mentioned something about their families and kids being ridiculed. Not cool fans!! Not cool at all!! :angry:

Yeah, Kevin Cosgrove's son (I'll keep his name to myself for now) goes to my school, and I know he probably hears stuff in the halls about his dad. I don't think that his son specifically is getting made fun of, ridiculed, etc., however. For all of the stuff going on though, he seems to be handling everything surprisingly well. One of the worst things that I know of is this: his son is the main punt returner for my school football team(which is a certain high school in southwest Lincoln). In a game against a very bad team with no wins or class, he was about to return a punt. The opposing team's student section began to chant "Fire Coz, Fire Coz." That probably hurt quite a bit.

I think cally is class act. I really do. I know some disagree, but I think hes a standup guy that isnt a great head coach

Yep, calling your team the dumbest in America is CLASS all the way. Making a gesture that's caught on camera and then lieing about, again CLASS all the way. Now if you substitute the word clueless for class, then I think you might be onto something.

all ye without sin cast the first stone....

(handing rock to my two year old)

This isn't a sin, this is stupidity compiled with no integrity. When you are in the spot light as big as the NFL, I would think common sense and profesionalism should be part of the job.

he said something he shouldn't have... I think its easy to let something like that slip esp the in game stuff. when i played sports i used to do stupid stuff too(punching bleachers so on), stuff that was out of character for me, but I was so competitive I lost my cool I guess that makes me classless too? they guy seems to care about the kids and the people he works with. he runs a clean program and his players graduate. but I guess all of that goes away because of: stupidest players in america/f'n hillbillies/neck slash? granted thats not up to osborne standards, but its childs play compared to things I have heard about devany.

and lets be fair too. the fans in oklahoma ARE hillbillies. the raiders ARE the stupidest team in america :):nutz

Callahan just mentioned something about their families and kids being ridiculed. Not cool fans!! Not cool at all!! :angry:

Yeah, Kevin Cosgrove's son (I'll keep his name to myself for now) goes to my school, and I know he probably hears stuff in the halls about his dad. I don't think that his son specifically is getting made fun of, ridiculed, etc., however. For all of the stuff going on though, he seems to be handling everything surprisingly well. One of the worst things that I know of is this: his son is the main punt returner for my school football team(which is a certain high school in southwest Lincoln). In a game against a very bad team with no wins or class, he was about to return a punt. The opposing team's student section began to chant "Fire Coz, Fire Coz." That probably hurt quite a bit.

All this stuff going around about BC and KC getting harrassed and threatend really makes me wonder where are the "greatest fans in CFB" at.

All this stuff going around about BC and KC getting harrassed and threatend really makes me wonder where are the "greatest fans in CFB" at.

they are both big boys and know it comes with the territory when you don't produce. harassing the family is a another matter; however, i think alot of the harassment to the family is mere here say and simply put out there to drum up sympathy for callahan and cosgrove.

Action 3 News announced tonight, as breaking news, that sources close to the football program say Callahan addressed the team before practice and told them that he was asked to resign, but said he would not do so. The sources said that Callahan told the players to keep playing for themselves because the coaching staff will most likely not return after the season.

The previous staff got canned after a 10-3 season(I count the bowl win since Pedey saw it coming, thus the early firing). That should have told BC what he was getting into. Two decent years out of four doesn't get it done at Nebraska.

I do feel some degree of sympathy for BC and company. It isn't like they want to suck.