Shawn Watson as head coach?

Does anyone see a reason why Shawn Watson would not be in the running for head coach? He's a solid recruiter, and during the one half that he was allowed to do the offensive play calling I was impressed. I'm not necessarily advocating him over another candidate, but I just don't see why nobody has mentioned him.

Any thoughts?

I think in light of what has transpired this season Watson shouldn't be considered for the HC job at NU. I think he maybe retained as OC and Qb coach by the next HC at NU, just not as a HC. :)

I agree. I just can't see retaining any of the current staff as HC. If you were to do that you might as well leave billy c in charge.

Does anyone see a reason why Shawn Watson would not be in the running for head coach? He's a solid recruiter, and during the one half that he was allowed to do the offensive play calling I was impressed. I'm not necessarily advocating him over another candidate, but I just don't see why nobody has mentioned him.

Any thoughts?

:bonez:bonez:bonez

We need a defensive mind. The offence has the talent. The defence just can't do it and needs the most work. With Bohl and Cosgrove being the DC's for 7 of the last 8 years we don't have Black Shirts any more, more like light gray shirts.

...T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez