I've got the scoop! (funny)

New rumor! Bill Callahan will not be fired, but will resigning to take another coaching position.

Bill was as recently as last week approached by the US Olympic committee to come on board full time. It is further rumored that he will become the head coach for the illustrious US bobsled team. After an interview with Olympic officials they were unbelievably impressed with the manner in which Callahan is able to get a team to go downhill faster than any coach in modern history.

I will try to learn more and keep you all updated.

:rollin

This just in from his first press conference:

Opening statement:

"You know, were a good bobsled team. As far as bobsledding goes, were going to be excellent, and respect past great bobsled teams, in every respect. We don't take what the hill gives us, we take what we want."

i will also comment that the good Lord will help us in this jouney through the hard times. i dont know if the defense of my coat will protect me from cold winds we will have a great run. but i have put in the West Coast Offense to help out with that, and also to take out the tradition of having fast dogs to more slow ones that will stay in the pocket and make presice desicions like in my past when we were smoked in the SB. God Bless!