Please help me out with what this means...

Meanwhile, back at reality....

Seriously - you're going to have to give us more than this. Try using complete sentences, too. That helps. As it is, there's no way to know what you're talking about.

And quickly - there is no mechanism in place in the NCAA that you automatically have to be investigated if you're successful enough. Never existed, doesn't exist now, won't exist in the future.

Wow there's a lot of members on this board that can be real ass-wipes. The kid is 15 years old, at least according to the profile. Maybe he is just trying to educate himself on the workings of the NCAA. So to all of you 40-something guys who still live in your mom's basement and think that the Real World is still gonna call....quit wishing....and get some fresh air.

As much complaining and whining that people do to the Admin and Mods about getting rid of 'trolls'....they should look into getting rid of the d-bags as well.

Wow there's a lot of members on this board that can be real ass-wipes. The kid is 15 years old, at least according to the profile. Maybe he is just trying to educate himself on the workings of the NCAA. So to all of you 40-something guys who still live in your mom's basement and think that the Real World is still gonna call....quit wishing....and get some fresh air.

As much complaining and whining that people do to the Admin and Mods about getting rid of 'trolls'....they should look into getting rid of the d-bags as well.

15 is a little old for monkey bars, my fault

You don't happen to own a mirror, do you?

i hear if u have won the conferance for 4 years in a row and been in the Top 10 for 4 years in a row there is an investgation becuse of some thing...if i am right please tell me...and why the have an investigation and what it is about...

No, you aren't right.

:yeah
And quickly - there is no mechanism in place in the NCAA that you automatically have to be investigated if you're successful enough. Never existed, doesn't exist now, won't exist in the future.

But what about the famous Devaney quote?

"I don't expect to win enough games to be put on NCAA probation. I just want to warrant an investigation."

i hear if u have won the conferance for 4 years in a row and been in the Top 10 for 4 years in a row there is an investgation becuse of some thing...if i am right please tell me...and why the have an investigation and what it is about...

Have you been talking to Colorado fans again? <_<

:rollin

Now that truely is hilarious!