Players refute report Callahan asked to resign

Callahan re-signed his contact in Sept 2007. Why would anyone ask him to resign (does that - really mean that much) again when his current contract doesnt expire until 2012 and he wont be around at that time.

Damn! I just realized this whole Callahan mess was caused by a friggin typo! The secretary put a hyphen into the word "resign" and Cally actually thought he was "re-signing" his contract and not resigning it! Once Pederson realized the screw up he was too embarrassed to actually tell BC he was canned, BC being so happy and all what with the vote of confidence from NU...and the rest is history.

I don't know about you fine people, but I'm just about tired of all this speculation. It's giving me a headache. Can we just get this over with, please? This'll be the longest two weeks in history at the rate we're going.

X

I'm with you there. It's ridiculous.

I agree it's really starting to get old already! <_<

Callahan re-signed his contact in Sept 2007. Why would anyone ask him to resign (does that - really mean that much) again when his current contract doesnt expire until 2012 and he wont be around at that time.

Damn! I just realized this whole Callahan mess was caused by a friggin typo! The secretary put a hyphen into the word "resign" and Cally actually thought he was "re-signing" his contract and not resigning it! Once Pederson realized the screw up he was too embarrassed to actually tell BC he was canned, BC being so happy and all what with the vote of confidence from NU...and the rest is history.

hey man, just curious are you up in ames? if so do you know of anywhere to watch husker games up here. the only place i know of is westcyde wings but you dont get sound. pm me. thanks

I don't know about you fine people, but I'm just about tired of all this speculation. It's giving me a headache. Can we just get this over with, please? This'll be the longest two weeks in history at the rate we're going.

X

I'm with you there. It's ridiculous.

I agree it's really starting to get old already! <_<

OLD I say OLD,

BRI 12,518 posts WOW