**Official Kansas State Game Discussion Thread**

Freeman is running around like a Blind squirrel looking for a nut! :rollin:rollin:rollin

Such a wonderful visual. Wish I could be watching it, but I had to work. And I have to be careful, my supervisor is a KState grad.

:box:box:box

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:power:power

It was an extremely accurate visual! 3 man rush on the last play in the half, Freeman actually turned around and started running towards his own goal, (not just a bit but 4-5 steps, kinda zig-zaggy), Turner got off his block and made the sack!

what a great way to be sending out the seniors...

let them relish this today, and Bill...make an announcement tomorrow...let Watson coach through Colorado.

Not a Callahan fan but you can't do that even to him. Would send a bad message to the players like Pederson did with Solich.

It would make no sense to get rid of him before the last game. It's too late now to get rid of him, just let him finish it out now.

what a great way to be sending out the seniors...

let them relish this today, and Bill...make an announcement tomorrow...let Watson coach through Colorado.

Not a Callahan fan but you can't do that even to him. Would send a bad message to the players like Pederson did with Solich.

apples and oranges my friend...apples and oranges...the players know he's gone, and you see what they can do when they play for themselves...it also will make what will be an extremely awkward week of recruiting a little easier.

don't want to start any sh#t here, but you have to wonder, a little bit, what playing Ganz (a 2 demensional qb) would have meant to the team earlier this year? who knows, may not have made any difference??

Well in practice and stuff all year Keller might have looked like the best player and Ganz like the #2, but Ganz is performing well in Gameplay. You can't really gauge that unless you get him in.

don't want to start any sh#t here, but you have to wonder, a little bit, what playing Ganz (a 2 demensional qb) would have meant to the team earlier this year? who knows, may not have made any difference??

Yeah, it's hard to say. He does seem to have sparked the offense. This game seems more about Senior Day to me, though. But you can't deny Ganz is having a great game and it does make you wonder.