Chances at CU?

HANC

Pictures worth thousand words!!!

I feel sorry for that one guy on the right that doesn't have a letter painted on him.

He went to all that time to paint himself yellow, only to have them run out of letters.

He was supposed to be the exclamation point but they haven't covered punctuation in CU Honors English yet.

:clap:rollin:rollin:woo:LOLtartar:nanalama:yeah

That was pretty good!!!

It all depends on which team gets off the Nebraska Bus, it will be a good game to watch. Buffs are going to throw everything at us and we will be doing the same thing. Both teams are tyring to get into a bowl game and we dont like eachother much anyway so that just adds to the fire. But i still think we take the ame by 2 TDs Go Huskers

:bonez

Pictures worth thousand words!!!

I feel sorry for that one guy on the right that doesn't have a letter painted on him.

He went to all that time to paint himself yellow, only to have them run out of letters.

kinda puts the exclamation point on the end, doesn't it? Oh wait...they sucked too much to actually put the exclamation point on him :rollin:w00t

He was supposed to be the exclamation point but they haven't covered punctuation in CU Honors English yet.

Kinda what I was alluding to, but you obviously get the gist. :clap

Yep..perfect example of teamwork. CU could learn a few lessons from this board...once they master those pesky reading and comprehension skills....

Am I actually witnessing an Iowa State alum and a couple of Huskers trying to make fun of Colorado's academics? Holy mother of God, now I've seen EVERYTHING. Yeesh...

Kinda what I was alluding to, but you obviously get the gist. :clap

Yep..perfect example of teamwork. CU could learn a few lessons from this board...once they master those pesky reading and comprehension skills....

Am I actually witnessing an Iowa State alum and a couple of Huskers trying to make fun of Colorado's academics? Holy mother of God, now I've seen EVERYTHING. Yeesh...

Last Saturday, after the Buff fans had all left, the visitor's side of the stands were littered with CU hats of all types...baseball caps, stocking caps, cowboy hats...thousands of them. We couldn't figure out why all these CU hats had been left in Jack Trice Stadium until somebody pointed out the instructions on the beer bottles..."TO OPEN...TWIST OFF CAP".