What do you guys think about Bill Belicheck? Think about it.

1) He's won three Super Bowls. Callahan didn't win any.

2) He runs a good defense. I've heard defense is important in football.

3) He has ties to Nebraska. He coaches football. If you go to the Nebraska athletic department's website, you'll see that the university DOES field a football team every fall!

4) And get this - the Patriots had an off-week last week. Further, planes flew into Duncan throughout the week last week!! I think it's safe to assume that Belicheck could have been on one of those planes. My cousin's roommate's mom's boyfriend likes to buy drugs near the airport, so I'll check and see if he can't confirm that Belicheck was indeed in Nebraska during his off-week.

It all adds up!!

What do you guys think about Bill Belicheck? Think about it.

1) He's won three Super Bowls. Callahan didn't win any.

2) He runs a good defense. I've heard defense is important in football.

3) He has ties to Nebraska. He coaches football. If you go to the Nebraska athletic department's website, you'll see that the university DOES field a football team every fall!

4) And get this - the Patriots had an off-week last week. Further, planes flew into Duncan throughout the week last week!! I think it's safe to assume that Belicheck could have been on one of those planes. My cousin's roommate's mom's boyfriend likes to buy drugs near the airport, so I'll check and see if he can't confirm that Belicheck was indeed in Nebraska during his off-week.

It all adds up!!

Sorry but nobody sells drugs near an airport. Your post was/is plain stupid.