OH OREGON

scootja32

Moving to NCAA Sports forum. This isn't Husker related.

It's big twelve related jerk

Oh, snap. :w00t

*Don't worry, though...no one ever reads these threads...way the f over here.

I understand your frustration, though.

On a Thursday night, with only 2 CFB games on, the thread should be temporarily allowed, IMO. Similar to the game-day threads on Husker footballHB, even if "not related to Husker football." Course, I don't run the board...

I still think this thread is healthy, to get all of us to stop bitching...if only for a little while.

(This is) My 1st visit in this section.

I got jumped on by the Hall monitor (BRI) for complaining about moving my thread within minutes of posting (FRANTICLY Asking about where to watch/listen to the finals of the wermins VB championship game in the football section where 90% of the posts were that night...Never did get an answer...Lucky they were anble to win it without me. :woo

I even asked nicely to wait until after the game to move it (in the sub-topic)...They sure showed me..Almost hurt my feelings when they started calling me names and the personal attacks. :nutz

Overall..Great board, but can be a little persnickety if you don't use a coaster under your beer.

You think having a thread here is bad. Try finding my thread in "Mores sports, ANY other sport" about NAMBLA!

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry267700

Moving to NCAA Sports forum. This isn't Husker related.

It's big twelve related jerk

Your warning level has been increased for violating the Board's rule against personal attacks on members. A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

Ease up AR Husker Fan..

he was just being silly and fun.. admins and mods fail to have a sense of humor..many times..give a computer guy some authority and watch out..

Its big 12 related JERK[/b]

There is absolutely no need for someone to get so pissed off about a thread being moved. It is damned ridiculous to get some ones feelings hurt over a mod or admin doing there damned job.

Calling someone a JERK is neither silly or funny.

Devote hours every day to keeping this board a place where people can post FOR FREE. Then you can critique our work. Until then....

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

The Mods and Admins do a great job. Lots of work and don't enough credit. My thanks to all of you!!!

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:clap:clap:clap:clap:hellloooo:bonez