Who would you rather play

husker rob

LETS END THE ARGUMENT  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. a very good idea. As a NU alum who lives in Oklahoma City, I wear my husker gear around town and to work all the time. So many people talk to me about how much they miss the Thanksgiving rivalry game between our programs. Oklahomans would much rather have a rivalry with NU than Texas. I feel the same way. The Big 8 was great.

B

vote now and show sCUm fans what NU fans really think of the "Rivalry" that was created in the mind of one man.

How is this even mildly relevant? I don't think any CU fans are under the impression that you'd rather play us than Oklahoma, so what's the point?

Vote now and show these MIT students that the world is not flat, but rather a sphere!

I too voted for OU, I would love to give you your wish and force you all to play OU every single year, even the day after Thanksgiving. What was your record against OU in the 80's? What is your record against Bob Stoops? Boomer Sooner!!!!! Be carefull what you wish for, you just might get it.

I too voted for OU, I would love to give you your wish and force you all to play OU every single year, even the day after Thanksgiving. What was your record against OU in the 80's? What is your record against Bob Stoops? Boomer Sooner!!!!! Be carefull what you wish for, you just might get it.

I'd rather lose every year to OU the day after TG than to cream a low-rent program like CU every year. I don't want Buff fans in Memorial Stadium and I certainly wouldn't set foot in Boulder for a game... i had an offer for 4 box seats for free for this year's game. Staying home.

I've gone to many games in Norman and going there vs. a Colorado game is like wearing a custom tailored all wool suit vs. a green checked polyester leisure suit from 1976. No class whatsoever.

B