New Coach to Be Announced Monday

According to my source, who is a hardcore NU booster, on Monday at his press conference, Michigan head coach Lloyd Carr will announce that he will be taking over as head coach at Nebraska. Personally, I think he's a little old to be coaching here, but its out of my hands...

A hardcore booster, well it must be true than :thumbs

According to my source, who is a hardcore NU booster, on Monday at his press conference, Michigan head coach Lloyd Carr will announce that he will be taking over as head coach at Nebraska. Personally, I think he's a little old to be coaching here, but its out of my hands...

LOL

Another dumb rumor. Even if its sarcasm, its not even funny anymore. dedhoarse

Don't read them anymore if it's not funny. :) That is why this room is aptly called Rumorville. Rumor's have some humorous overtones. It's funny to see what folks come up with. :)

You don't just make up nonsense and call it a rumor. If I started a post claiming that Big Bird was in line to be the HC, would you think it worthy of "Rumorville?"

Don't read them anymore if it's not funny. :) That is why this room is aptly called Rumorville. Rumor's have some humorous overtones. It's funny to see what folks come up with. :)

You don't just make up nonsense and call it a rumor. If I started a post claiming that Big Bird was in line to be the HC, would you think it worthy of "Rumorville?"

BIG BIRD IS GOING TO BE HEAD COACH???!!! HOLY CRAP!

That's how they get started right?

Yes...because it's just a rumor. :) A far fetched one...but a rumor nonetheless. :)

BIG BIRD IS GOING TO BE HEAD COACH???!!! HOLY CRAP!

That's how they get started right?

Gordon said that Big Bird was going to make Oscar his DC and Bert his OC, Ernie as QB coach. :)