NU Fans Bad?

moe

After the Cos death threat, don't you think this story just might be a little possible?

If this happened and I doubt it did but if it did then these ladies were simply offering ingredients for a salad and BLT's. How thoughtful of them.

How you doin' BB?

...T_O_B

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Just working, selling a crapload of oysters to people today, not too bad weather out though, mid 70's today. How are you? Happy Thanksgiving!!

Oysters, yummy! Ever had a Hooter Shooter? In a shot glass, an Oyster, cocktail sauce, topped off with beer. The only way to start the TG'ing party. Looking forward to tomorrow, brunch with my crew in the morning, football (too bad its pros) and dinner around 5:00 w/my wife's family. Should be a good day. Have a great day tomorrow, eat well, enjoy the game (just not too much :lol: ). Catch up with you later.

...T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

I have eaten oysters too many ways to count, I live down on the Alabama Gulf Coast and I run a Seafood/Specialty Market, so I sell a lot of oysters, fish, and shrimp, fortunately my fine win section keeps me pretty well lit up to carry my mantle of Drunken Colorado Fan....lol

Anyhow, I will be eating my Turducken and Oyster Dressing tomorrow, have a good one!!

Maybe the Buff fans and Clone fans should go discuss on their own board?

This is a Husker board right?

:yeah

Let's have a section where fans of all Big 12 teams can go and discuss football. It is a little hypocritical if someone tells a poster to take his new NU coach thread to Rumorville (off Husker football), yet supports a battle between Cyclone and Buffalo fans in the Husker football section. :boxosoap

What? and miss the witty banter between these two?

This place is too compartmentalized as it is.

You start fragmenting these threads into separate sections...It's almost like being the last to get the Sunday paper and missing the conclusion to the stories you started to read on the 1st page because your wife already started cutting out the adds.

Welcome all comers..Your different perspectives only enrich my narrow point of view.

CU veterans instill magnitude of Nebraska rivalry

By Kyle Ringo (Contact)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Colorado linebacker Jordon Dizon had heard a lot of talk about the intensity and passion behind the Colorado-Nebraska rivalry during his true freshman season in 2004, but it didn't resonate with him until he encountered two little old ladies in Memorial Stadium.

Walking out of the locker room and onto the field that day, Dizon said he saw the two women yelling at CU players and "chucking tomatoes" at the Buffs.

"Once I saw that I knew this was a real rivalry, from then on I knew it was a great rivalry," Dizon said Monday.

If this is true, KUDOS to those women heaving the tomatoes. I don't, personally, believe it...yet, I'm wrong a lot.

If not...nice try, Dizon.

Does anyone have any recollection of women throwing tomatoes at CU players in 2004?

If so, I'll silence myself. :hmmph

http://www.buffzone.com/news/2007/nov/20/c...l-magnitude-of/

as they say on 4chan, "pics or it didn't happen."

and if it did happen, security should have been notified.

i call shenanigans.

Back to topic: CO. likes to talk crap and that's probably what the "little old lady" story was.

We STILL have the best fans anywhere. :)

Your not speaking for all of us here on this board. I for one like having these guys around because it adds to the diversity of the board. If I had my choice I would have a heck of alot more fans from other teams on here as well. They add their perspective to the board and opinions without the blindness of the scarlet and cream curtain. Beach Buffs and Cy the Cyclone you are more than welcome here on huskerboard.com. :thumbs

Back to topic: CO. likes to talk crap and that's probably what the "little old lady" story was.

We STILL have the best fans anywhere. :)

Your not speaking for all of us here on this board. I for one like having these guys around because it adds to the diversity of the board. If I had my choice I would have a heck of alot more fans from other teams on here as well. They add their perspective to the board and opinions without the blindness of the scarlet and cream curtain. Beach Buffs and Cy the Cyclone you are more than welcome here on huskerboard.com. :thumbs

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

After the Cos death threat, don't you think this story just might be a little possible?

If this happened and I doubt it did but if it did then these ladies were simply offering ingredients for a salad and BLT's. How thoughtful of them.

How you doin' BB?

...T_O_B

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Just working, selling a crapload of oysters to people today, not too bad weather out though, mid 70's today. How are you? Happy Thanksgiving!!

..Hmm..we talkin WHOLESALE here, maybe? :):thumbs