Thank you Maurice Purify

jb61264

By all means, Maurice Purify could/should have been one of the most decorated receivers in Nebraska football hisotry. Thankfully we'll see this great receiver playing on Sundays. Any other player of his caliber would have (and probably justifiably so) complained about lack of use in the offense...not once did we hear this from Mo...major props to a major big-time receiver who was NEVER used as much as he should have been throughout his career at NU.

A huge thank you to Maurice Purify!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Would've been nice if he could catch the damn ball on that last pick...

It also would have been nice if all these 2nd half passes were thrown on target. Ganz 2nd half passes were way off and caused receivers to suddenly adjust, causing the tips. Typical football we have played all year in this 2nd half.

Will miss you though Mo.

Mo just caught his last pass for us. :dunno

Completely makes this loss okay for me now that Purify got to get one last TD catch for Nebraska...first round draft pick that should have been used 10x more in our offensive scheme...just another reason (like we needed another) for us to let the door hit Clownahan in the a$$ on the way out

Mo just caught his last pass for us. :dunno

Completely makes this loss okay for me now that Purify got to get one last TD catch for Nebraska...first round draft pick that should have been used 10x more in our offensive scheme...just another reason (like we needed another) for us to let the door hit Clownahan in the a$$ on the way out

We really built up his stats this season and he'll end up with over 800 yards and 8 TD's. He will certainly go somewhere and do something good in the NFL. I wonder what teams will be lookin at him the most?

By all means, Maurice Purify could/should have been one of the most decorated receivers in Nebraska football hisotry. Thankfully we'll see this great receiver playing on Sundays. Any other player of his caliber would have (and probably justifiably so) complained about lack of use in the offense...not once did we hear this from Mo...major props to a major big-time receiver who was NEVER used as much as he should have been throughout his career at NU.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I second that.

:yeah

Would've been nice if he could catch the damn ball on that last pick...

Would have been nice if Joe Ganz could've thrown the ball worth a sh!t in the second half too

I suspect we will find out that Joe's injury was more than bruised ribs. I can't think of any other reason for the bad throws at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

:box