What would you do?

I would "trust TO" and give him the "respect he deserves".......the same thing people suggested to me, many times during the past few weeks, whenever I brought up the importance of this decision..... we will have to see who can follow their own advice....

I don't think it's going to come to that though.... I am pretty sure that BC's era is over....

Puke & then decide if I will allow myself to be dissapointed again. It's kinda like being cheated on, why do people always go back for more when they know their with a loser?

I'm a firm believer that Osborne will tarnish his own reputation by keeping him...I think we all forget that prior to the 1st National Championship, during all the OKIE losses people were calling for his head. I gotta believe he's smarter than that.

I'm already a big supporter of UNO & next year my kid will be a true fresham on a GPAC team so that'll be my sole focus I guess.

Seems highly unlikely.

Callahan's coaching decisions this season have cost us a post-season game appearance, which brings money into the athletic department.

He's far too polarizing of a personality to keep around. A divided fan-base, once again, damages the bottom-line.

I don't remember him ever apologizing for his agent's words either.

No, Callahan will be asked to leave in the coming days, and I hope that people are respectful towards the man.

He is not a terrible person. He just doesn't have the tools to be an HC. He'll make a good OC somewhere, either at the college or pro-level. I wish him and his family the best of luck, and I'm sorry it didn't work out.

And Cosgrove will be leaving, yes. He could not adjust his Big 10 mentality to the speed of the Big 12. Clear and simple.

I don't know about the other coaches. I wonder if Watson will leave as well, since he and BC are buddies, aren't they?

I think it is in the program's long-term interest to clean shop. But we have to be prepared for another lackluster season - if it's true that players gave up this year because of the coaches, who's to say the same won't happen next season, even if only marginally (that is, until the new coach finds out and puts those players out of the position to play until they resolve issues).

I do not envy the decision Dr. Osborne has to make. Not one bit.

I would be surprised, but I wouldn't have a heart attack over it. After all, the offense is scoring points and isn't known to be a defense guy. Cosgrove is just about as worthless as it comes so what can you do? It would just really suck to know Cally stays and we still get screwed over on the recruits.

we have already lost a bunch of recruits, on just the probability of cally leaving. as many have said, if you can't coach the whole team, no matter how many offensive juggernauts you recruit, what difference does it make? the guy will never change his focus to the D side of the ball. he is an OC at best and not effective on the college level.

I would "trust TO" and give him the "respect he deserves".......the same thing people suggested to me, many times during the past few weeks, whenever I brought up the importance of this decision..... we will have to see who can follow their own advice....

I don't think it's going to come to that though.... I am pretty sure that BC's era is over....

What HANC said....

What HANC said....

I wouldn't vote for him (like last time) when he runs for governor in 2012.

What HANC said....

I wouldn't vote for him (like last time) when he runs for governor in 2012.

I didn't vote for him last time he ran for governor. I would let him babysit my kids though.