I've been thinking it would be Pelini, but now I believe it's Gill

If Pelini were going to be head coach, he might select Ron Brown as an assistant.

If Turner Gill becomes head coach, he will have former Huskers (many with NFL experience and others with college coaching experience) lining up at his door to help put Nebraska back on top.

Again, I originally believed Bo had the job sewn up, and he may still have it. I'll be thrilled if Bo comes in because the defense will get an immediate shot in the arm (well, the mouth first and then the arm). I think Bo would be a great coach and would more often than not win 8, 9, or 10 games.

The only reason I think Turner is going to get the job is that I now believe this is Tom's choice. The donors might pick Pelini, but the former three time national championship coach is pre-disposed to picking Gill. It just fits his personality to go with the tried and true. Then again, this is the same guy that ran the fumbleroosky and went for two in Miami when the extra point would have given him a sure thing.

Daffy Duck would be better than the crap we have for coaches now....I would even take Mickey Mouse for Defensive Coordinator...better than not having one like we don't now....this coaching staff is a total joke. They have brought this whole team to joke status....makes me want to puke!!!!!!!

Daffy Duck would be better than the crap we have for coaches now....I would even take Mickey Mouse for Defensive Coordinator...better than not having one like we don't now....this coaching staff is a total joke. They have brought this whole team to joke status....makes me want to puke!!!!!!!

Well said. i would vote for Gus, the mule, at least he kicked some great feild goals for Don Knotts.

you can look up his stats on www.imdb.com