When will they take down....

the best fans in america, thats what we are, and i was always proud to say so. UNTIL i joined these forums everyone on here is f'ing pathetic, i know what nebraska football means to the state, i grew up there, still some of you tell me im not a real fan, cause i live in michigan. the man just lost his job. hes gone, just like you all wanted, give him a f'ing break.

the best fans in america, thats what we are, and i was always proud to say so. UNTIL i joined these forums everyone on here is f'ing pathetic, i know what nebraska football means to the state, i grew up there, still some of you tell me im not a real fan, cause i live in michigan. the man just lost his job. hes gone, just like you all wanted, give him a f'ing break.

Now this I gotta agree with, Callahan is gone. Let's forget about him

:yeah

Yeah the guy just got fired it's what we all wanted so just back up and take a breath people. :blink:

:yeah

Gunner:

I have to say I always look forward to your posts........ :)