So far, almost everything he said has come true. Now, we're all just waiting for his last statement to come true. If Pelini is named the HC, I think there's a lot of people who owe him a HUGE apology. I don't hold the Texas thing against him like some because you never know how buyouts and contract disputes will pan out especially when you get liars, oops lawyers involved.

So far, almost everything he said has come true. Now, we're all just waiting for his last statement to come true. If Pelini is named the HC, I think there's a lot of people who owe him a HUGE apology. I don't hold the Texas thing against him like some because you never know how buyouts and contract disputes will pan out especially when you get liars, oops lawyers involved.

Yeah, he was correct on McBride becoming interim head coach, and Callahan getting fired after the Texas game, and insert other prediction here. I will not apologize to some self-righteous prick if he backs his way into a correct prediction. If someone other than Pelini becomes coach, everyone who said he is going to be a coach owes me a beer.

He never said Clownahan was going to get fired after the Texas game. He stated that he was going to resign after the Texas game. Like I said, I don't hold this against him because there were too many lawyers involved. I don't really care if Pelini is named the next HC or not, but like I said nearly everything he stated has come true.

He was a guy with a connection and he used it to get his fifteen minutes on Huskerboard. Then he went away and cried when some of the village people called bullsh#t. So far most everything that has happened could have been guessed without IBR and his shomanship.

What I've learned from that whole debacle is that I don't really need the so-called inside scoup if it involves listening to a crying bitch whine about how nobody believes him. If you've got information, post it, add a disclaimer, and then shut the hell up.

Now, so far as I'm concerned IBR does not exist. He doesn't seem to post here anymore, so who gives a rat's ass about him?

X

I don't believe for a second he ever had any connection. Everything he put up here came after it was already posted on another board. He would assimilate information from the other boards, rewrite it and post it here as if he had an inside source. I couldn't believe it when he started crying and told the board he was going take his ball and go home then half of the people here started begging him to stay all syrupy sweet like a bunch of little puppy dogs. Agh! It made me sick to my stomach to see him manipulating everybody and them falling for it. And he hasn't existed for me either as he quickly made his way to my ignore list.

He never said Clownahan was going to get fired after the Texas game. He stated that he was going to resign after the Texas game. Like I said, I don't hold this against him because there were too many lawyers involved. I don't really care if Pelini is named the next HC or not, but like I said nearly everything he stated has come true.

I don't really care what you think, I will not apologize, nor should anyone else. "I will say I told you so" was his signature. Yeah, that's the mark of a person who has been wronged. Give me a break. I'm ready to move on and this clown has not shown his face since all of his inside info didn't come true. You sure are defensive of him, you got a man-crush?

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

The first 2 had already been reported several other places before he posted. The third didn't happen. The fourth happened today. Cook threatened to pull all his money after Pederson was fired and Buffet said the notion of him making a huge donation for the dominos to fall was ludicrous. Not to mention this gem:

Osborne laid out plans to remove Cally last week

Cally, Coz, O-line coach and d-line coach are gone

They are pushing back hard for a better buyout

McBride is bringing Sanders in with him just for this year. There is no timetable but it is just a very temporary thing to make fans happy and help keep/get recruits.

Pelini for next year and hoping to keep Watson

The next big embarrassment and this should go down. I was surprised about McBride but it's just for this season if at all but they are ready to go. All this info was laid out last week and it was told to Cally and Co. on Saturday night.

I don't even have to add commentary to that. Priceless. Yeah, maybe I should apologize...to those that were dumb enough to play into everything he said.

Yeah, he was correct on McBride becoming interim head coach, and Callahan getting fired after the Texas game, and insert other prediction here. I will not apologize to some self-righteous prick if he backs his way into a correct prediction. If someone other than Pelini becomes coach, everyone who said he is going to be a coach owes me a beer.

you're gonna have a lot of alcohol on your hands then...

FYI, since you obviously don't understand, there could have been plans laid out but in negotiations, things fall apart sometimes like what junior4949 said. There was another board member who supposedly had inside info who posted similar information, maybe skersfan(?), and I heard similar stories from much more reputable sources than message board. Maybe in your life every single plan that you have made has come to be, but in the real world things don't work out and plans change sometimes.

I personally believe that there is a level of truth to what this guy said and things didn't work out. Why should he come back, guys like you did nothing but berate him for every thing he said.

Nope, won't owe anyone a beer, or anything else. I have already conceded that the info I was given appears to have been very wrong.

FYI, since you obviously don't understand, there could have been plans laid out but in negotiations, things fall apart sometimes like what junior4949 said. There was another board member who supposedly had inside info who posted similar information, maybe skersfan(?), and I heard similar stories from much more reputable sources than message board. Maybe in your life every single plan that you have made has come to be, but in the real world things don't work out and plans change sometimes.

I personally believe that there is a level of truth to what this guy said and things didn't work out. Why should he come back, guys like you did nothing but berate him for every thing he said.

Since you obviously don't understand, let me try and break it down for you. The only things that he said that came to fruition were posted elsewhere first. Let that sink in. Someone intimated(maybe in another recent thread) that he took info that he heard on other boards and posted it here as fact(which would not surprise me). Yes, there may have been discussion of those things happening by people that do not matter when it comes to making a decision(a booster friend of his). It's really hard to cut somebody slack that posts this stuff with the headlines of "...This is Fact!!" and "...Bank on it!" It seemed like he felt the need to be a prophet. He didn't post any disclaimers(like others have with things they have heard) and posted it as fact and left himself open for people to question him. When people did question him, he took his ball and went home. I chalk it up to a guy trying to be a big timer and get everyone's attention, and it worked for a little while. There have been others like him before and I am sure there will be others after him. If you want to see something similar, check out the postings of n a m e l e s s husker a couple years back.