What are you listening to right now?

Heard an unreleased (just recorded) song by 5 Finger death punch today on 98KUPD.com

Now..Listening to Bobby McFerrin - Ave Maria

PgvJg7D6Qck&feature=related

Do you know of anywhere you can go to hear it?

Right know I'm listening to my dog bark cause he needs to go outside!!!

Who?

Bobby McFerrin?

Youtube

You probably mean 5FDP.

I'm not as familiar with them as most people in their mid to upper 40's, but the song I heard on the radio (98KUPD) seemed a little more "parent friendly" than other's I'd skimmed over after seeing them listed in this thread and looking them up on youtube.

Although Now I'm listening to "The Bleeding" Kinda nice to help get over the Divorce papers I was just served with a couple weeks ago.

The DJ said you couldn't hear it anywhere else, so that probably means you'd be able to hear it on your local easy listening station in a few days..

I'd try looking at that station's website www.98kupd.com and register (free).

I'm a member but can't remember my login/password.

Most stations (out here at least) show what they've played and have links to re-listen to them.

Heard an unreleased (just recorded) song by 5 Finger death punch today on 98KUPD.com

Now..Listening to Bobby McFerrin - Ave Maria

PgvJg7D6Qck&feature=related

Do you know of anywhere you can go to hear it?

Right know I'm listening to my dog bark cause he needs to go outside!!!

Who?

Bobby McFerrin?

Youtube

You probably mean 5FDP.

I'm not as familiar with them as most people in their mid to upper 40's, but the song I heard on the radio (98KUPD) seemed a little more "parent friendly" than other's I'd skimmed over after seeing them listed in this thread and looking them up on youtube.

Although Now I'm listening to "The Bleeding" Kinda nice to help get over the Divorce papers I was just served with a couple weeks ago.

The DJ said you couldn't hear it anywhere else, so that probably means you'd be able to hear it on your local easy listening station in a few days..

I'd try looking at that station's website www.98kupd.com and register (free).

I'm a member but can't remember my login/password.

Most stations (out here at least) show what they've played and have links to re-listen to them.

Thanks for the info. It's funny how you metion divorce and Five Finger Death Punch in the same breath! :laughpound Been there, done that. About 4 years ago, after spending every penny I have ever saved I now have custody of my kids and have found the greatest women to ever walk this planet. I hope everything works out ok, I feel for ya man.