What are you listening to right now?

10CC-I'm not in Love

mBuom7juPRg

As I recall, they had one other "top" song - "The Things We Do For Love". They also had a couple of other interesting tunes, though no other real chart topers. But for the most part, the rest of their cataloge is weak to bad. Amazing how they could create something great like those two songs, and never really do it again.

10CC-I'm not in Love

mBuom7juPRg

As I recall, they had one other "top" song - "The Things We Do For Love". They also had a couple of other interesting tunes, though no other real chart topers. But for the most part, the rest of their cataloge is weak to bad. Amazing how they could create something great like those two songs, and never really do it again.

Funny..I thought they had more "hits" than that..Saw a documentary on Ann/Nancy Wilson from Heart where they were describing how a fan with a backstage passwent up to one of them and blurted out something about her weight? she didn't really go into detail, but said she felt so insensed, she wrote the lyrics that night. (I always thought it was about some record execs).

Never know what will trigger you to write your one masterpiece (Or more than a few in their case).

Like Edgar Winter Group..They were primarily a jam band as I recall, but whenever I sit down and really listen to "Frankenstein", I still get blown away wondering how someone could write something like that.

Some One Hit Wonders