LSU Fans WANT Pelini Gone

He had 3 or 4 kids that he was recruiting from Florida They stated they would not commit if Pelini was not the head coach. There are so many things that this guy did, that just were not right. I have no idea if the kids ever had any intention of coming to Nebraska or if they ended up at Oklahoma. But he tried to swing the job in his favor that way. Childish imature or just the way he is, I don't know, but he is not what I want leading my football team or univeristy.

He is a snake, nothing more, nothing less.

Somehow, I think T.O. has a lot more knowledge than your average LSU blog posting fan. Who cares what they think. Why so many of you trying to discredit the very man who has a chance to become our next head coach? You really don't know much of anything about this man.

I will put my trust in Osborne to make the right decision. All fans need to calm down and welcome the next coach with open arms.

I remember those days.

But I also remember Pelini doing everything he could to disrupt this team. I also remember his little group of recruits trying to hold us hostage. This is not a good person folks. Only the anit Callahan folks liked him when he left, now we have a bogasm every ten seconds.

We are getting in bed with a snake. Well some are I guess.

I will only believe it when Tom says it is true. God Forbid. We can not lower our standards to this mans level.

I could care less about his defensive ability. It is his character that concerns me. I would rather BC was givne a 50 year contract than have this snake here a second.

You must have quickly forgot about how the last 4 years came about.

He had 3 or 4 kids that he was recruiting from Florida They stated they would not commit if Pelini was not the head coach. There are so many things that this guy did, that just were not right. I have no idea if the kids ever had any intention of coming to Nebraska or if they ended up at Oklahoma. But he tried to swing the job in his favor that way. Childish imature or just the way he is, I don't know, but he is not what I want leading my football team or univeristy.

Call me crazy, but isn't this exactly what Clownahan did with Jonas Gray? Gray was interviewed and said he was definitely coming to Nebraska but only if Clownahan was the coach. I guess he got word a lot sooner than we all did as he decommitted and then committed to Notre Dame. We lost Gabbert when I believe the past coaching staff knew they were done here.

And they are right about the lack of blitzing. That AK/LSU game made me sick to watch. no pressure on the QB and soft coverage. It doesn't do much good to just have your DBs in position to tackle a receiver after he gets a 1st down in OT.

After watching that and the odd decisions on defense, especially in OT, I have my doubts about his abilities. I was pretty squarely behind him for a long time, but when I heard about their contacting Gill, I felt a little better. Hell, I don't know what woudl be the best-- I'm just glad that I'm not the one who has to make the decision! :D

Call me crazy, but isn't this exactly what Clownahan did with Jonas Gray? Gray was interviewed and said he was definitely coming to Nebraska but only if Clownahan was the coach. I guess he got word a lot sooner than we all did as he decommitted and then committed to Notre Dame. We lost Gabbert when I believe the past coaching staff knew they were done here.

Jonas Gray stated he wanted to go to Notre Dame since he was a kid. He waited for ND to offer a scholarship and they never did, so he committed with Nebraska last spring or summer. Later this year, Notre Dame finally offered him a scholarship, so the next week he was taking his official visit and committed that weekend. It wouldn't have mattered if God was coaching Nebraska, as long as ND offered him a scholarship, he was going there.

I don't see how that can be considered "Pelini's kids holding us hostage". That situation goes on every year. A coach recruits a kid, kid likes coach, coach gets fired, kid goes somewhere else. It's something that is happening more often than not.