Funny thing I just read

Some say that TO might re-hire Frank to coach. While this is freakin hilarious, is it out of the question? Would Tom do that?

Yes. He would do that. That's why he has blackballed the Husker team since Solich was fired, and that's why he's been working and waiting for the opportunity to get rid of Callahan. He is very, very close to the Ruud family, you know. The web is expansive. I can't wait for the book.

It would not surprise me in the least.

The ghost of Osborne haunts us still.

Some say that TO might re-hire Frank to coach. While this is freakin hilarious, is it out of the question? Would Tom do that?

Yes. He would do that. That's why he has blackballed the Husker team since Solich was fired, and that's why he's been working and waiting for the opportunity to get rid of Callahan. He is very, very close to the Ruud family, you know. The web is expansive. I can't wait for the book.

do you have a brain, or did you donate it to higher learning? seriously think before you post, that's about as meaningless as the drivel coming from mizzo.

Ah, I get it now. YOU ARE Bill Calllllllahan. Bill, just to let you know, Frank is a better coach than you, and he isn't coming back. Enjoy your $2 million paycheck and the one thing that a Nebraska coach hasn't enjoyed since you got here, the Christmas season to spend with your family rather than worrying about those pesky bowl games.