Would Lou Holtz coach again if offered the Husker job?

I see dumb people. What's with the high number of stupid posts?

Just adding into the discussion. It isnt any more ridiculous than people wanting Houston Nutt to be the next HC. The only difference is that I was just kidding. I see you only have 4 posts. You will get use to me if you stick around.....or maybe you wont. :hmmph

Do you think he'd want Kevin Cosner to be his DC

i think you meant to say cosGROVE... costner is the crappy actor who played robin hood back in 1991. good movie, actually....

anyway, i don't want lou holtz here. his blood has been tainted by the irish. we can do better, but i would like his motivational speaches before the game.

i think you meant to say cosGROVE... costner is the crappy actor who played robin hood back in 1991. good movie, actually....

anyway, i don't want lou holtz here. his blood has been tainted by the irish. we can do better, but i would like his motivational speaches before the game.

I hadn't noticed that...funny stuff.

He meant Holtz said Costner last time he mentioned his name. It was pretty funny. Actually it was more like "Costhner".

Yes, I know. If you remember during the Nebraska vs. USC discussion on ESPN Lou pronounced his name Costner

Yes, I know. If you remember during the Nebraska vs. USC discussion on ESPN Lou pronounced his name Costner

my apologies... i was at the USC game :lol: