Regardless of who head coach turns out to be, I hope he adds Scott Frost to the staff. I think Frost is an intelligent guy and I would love to see him as our head coach one day.

Agree completely. I'd also like to see Damon Benning on the staff. I know he hasn't coached beyond the high school level, but I think he'll be great someday.

Regardless of who head coach turns out to be, I hope he adds Scott Frost to the staff. I think Frost is an intelligent guy and I would love to see him as our head coach one day.

frost would be a good candidate for HC sometime down the road... not just yet, i don't think. he'd be a valuable addition to the staff in almost any regard, though.

I love the idea of bringing back SOME players to help coach but not just because they were former players! Players like Frost who actually has coaching experience in the Collegiate level. Remember, there are some great players out there but haven't a clue how to coach.

are you talking about Tommie Frazier?

I didn't want to say it but yes. ;)

I love the idea of bringing back SOME players to help coach but not just because they were former players! Players like Frost who actually has coaching experience in the Collegiate level. Remember, there are some great players out there but haven't a clue how to coach.

are you talking about Tommie Frazier?

I didn't want to say it but yes. ;)

i know he's almost a god around here, but he's not gonna smite you.

i wouldnt mind seeing FROST come back my self but maybe as a QB coach or somewhere around theirs thats if their kicking out the westcoast hocus pocus stuff that is<<<<<< i just hope they do i mean if they bring back bo polinei ,gill,and frost thats if they wanted 2 that would be a good staff i think :cheers:horns2