Will Kansas get a BCS bid?

HuskerKing130

Personally, I don't think they deserve a BCS bid & after the way they ran the score up on us, I won't feel the least bit sorry for them if they don't get 1. Yeah, I know we used to beat them pretty bad, but I don't ever remember us hanging 76 on them (not that we couldn't have had we wanted 2). I just hope that Kansas & their fat POS coach are ready to eat some dirt when they come down 2 Lincoln next year, they'll deserve every lump that gets shoved down their throats.

Personally, I don't think they deserve a BCS bid & after the way they ran the score up on us, I won't feel the least bit sorry for them if they don't get 1. Yeah, I know we used to beat them pretty bad, but I don't ever remember us hanging 76 on them (not that we couldn't have if we wanted 2). I just hope that Kansas & their POS coach are ready to eat some dirt when they come down 2 Lincoln next year, they'll deserve every lump that gets shoved down their throats.

They will get exactly what KSU got! Texas will get a better bid than them. They will be in Cotton, Holiday or Alamo Bowls.

Personally, I don't think they deserve a BCS bid & after the way they ran the score up on us, I won't feel the least bit sorry for them if they don't get 1. Yeah, I know we used to beat them pretty bad, but I don't ever remember us hanging 76 on them (not that we couldn't have had we wanted 2). I just hope that Kansas & their fat POS coach are ready to eat some dirt when they come down 2 Lincoln next year, they'll deserve every lump that gets shoved down their throats.

I have a vivid memory Dr. Tom going for 2 against KU when he was up by some 30 points one year against KU.

I would love for Kansas to get a BCS bid. I think that it is great Kansas and Mizzou are having great years, because when Nebraska returns to be a powerhouse in the Big XII they will be key victories in our schedule. And how can you seriously say that you would want a team besides a midwestern or Big XII team to make a BCS bowl?? That provides some credibility to why we had such a horrible season and that the Big XII is one of the best conferences in the nation.

I think they should stil get a BCS bid and will go to the Fiesta but only if Missouri wins the Big 12. I cannot believe someone actually said they don't deserve it because they ran the score up in the NU game. If we are going to start giving bowl bids based upon fans' perceptions of class does that mean a team like Army gets to go to the BCS title game???

I think they should stil get a BCS bid and will go to the Fiesta but only if Missouri wins the Big 12. I cannot believe someone actually said they don't deserve it because they ran the score up in the NU game. If we are going to start giving bowl bids based upon fans' perceptions of class does that mean a team like Army gets to go to the BCS title game???

If you read my post, genius, I didnt say they didnt deserve a bid b/c they ran the score up on us, I said I was still p*ssed about that & b/c of that, I wont feel bad for them if they dont get 1. Geeze, u sCUm fans never cease to amaze me

What amazes you about CU fans, our football knowledge or our ability to read?

Wow, r u serious? I said personally I dont think they deserve 1 (b/c they are overrated & had a weak schedule, I guess I couldve made myself a little more clear) & then I went on to extend my thoughts & say that I wont feel bad for them if they dont get 1 b/c of how they ran up the score when they played us. I never said that them running the score up on us was the reason they didnt deserve a bid. You sCUm fans may know how to read, but ur still not very bright.

Wow, r u serious? I said personally I dont think they deserve 1 (b/c they are overrated & had a weak schedule, I guess I couldve made myself more clear) & then I went on to extend my thoughts & say that I wont feel bad for them if they dont get 1 b/c of how they ran up the score when they played us. Geeze.

I think you have a lot of pent up anger about that game and should find a way to release it. If you watched your offense the last couple of weeks and even in the KU game any coach who plays NU should score as much as possible and as often as possible and not becase of some silly revenge factor but because that offense is pretty capable of scoring anywhere and anytime and doing it frequently.

If you were coaching a team against the New England Patriots, would you pull up with a commanding lead or would you keep scoring knowing that you are up against probably the best offense in the NFL?