If TO picks Gill for HC.......

Unfortunately no. My cousin uses them and she will get them. I have already told her so.

But knowing Coach Osborne, I just do not think Pelini will get the job. Can you name one coach on his staff that conducts himself anything like Pelini. He will see the possible rifts before they get started. It just is not going to happen. IMHO

Ok so what if Bo changes his ways and is more in control? I mean the guy would know this is his "dream shot" do you really think he'd do anything to screw that up? I actually think TO could keep him in line. TO allegedly said he reminds him of "Bob Devaney" I mean what did your family think of the Bobfather??

If not Bo who would your choice be Skersfan?? Personally I want a guy with fire and can motivate the players. Have been a 90 year fan, but I've been a Husker fan as long as I've been on this earth.

Scott

Gee Skersfan, looks like you're ready to hate your way to being a "fan" of another team.

Could it be possible that T.O. just might know Bo a little better than you think you know him? You're basing your opinion on a couple of heat of the moment occurences that happened awhile ago.

Seems kinda silly to throw it all away for that.

Dave,

You have no knowledge of what I know about Bo. It has nothing to do with his temper outbursts. It has to do with his morals, ethics and loyalty.

And yes if he is hired I will end my relationship with Nebraska.

Bo's dream job is any head coaching job period. Anywhere, any time, any place.

Deeds speak louder than words.

My dislike for Pelini is well documented on this site.

I have emailed my displeasure with even the thought of him being interviewed.

I have stated my recourse if he is hired, and I will follow through.

Honor, honesty, loyalty, dedication, morals, ethics were taught to me as a young boy on a farm in southeast Nebraska, I have carried that with me through 26 years in the Marine Corps and into my own business. I live by certian rules and regulations, that I could always look my grandfather in the eye and sayI did the best I could do. Becasue that is what he did, and his father. That is what it means to me to be a Nebraskan. I give 100% at everything I do and always will. I have been successful because of that. And I will accept nothing less from a coach that represents Nebraska. Mr. Pelini fits none of those requirements. I have stated that I was privy to what happened at the bowl game, and the year fater he left. He was no friend of Nebraska, this is not his dream job. He is a snake. Oklahoma did not cry when he left. He is most likely going to be fired from LSU if he does not get this job. He has been turned down by several other programs of less stature than this program.

If he is hired it will be only because we can afford him. Nothing more. He does not deserve to be the coach of Nebraska.

But I am done harping on it. I get angry every time I think about the useless bag of whale crap.

You guys want him, he is yours. But mark it down within in three years we will be on probation, we will not have the wins we are wanting and the program will be in way bigger trouble than it is now.

I am done Bogasaming.

Honor, honesty, loyalty, dedication, morals, ethics were taught to me as a young boy on a farm in southeast Nebraska, I have carried that with me through 26 years in the Marine Corps and into my own business. I live by certian rules and regulations, that I could always look my grandfather in the eye and sayI did the best I could do. Becasue that is what he did, and his father. That is what it means to me to be a Nebraskan. I give 100% at everything I do and always will. I have been successful because of that. And I will accept nothing less from a coach that represents Nebraska. Mr. Pelini fits none of those requirements. I have stated that I was privy to what happened at the bowl game, and the year fater he left. He was no friend of Nebraska, this is not his dream job. He is a snake. Oklahoma did not cry when he left. He is most likely going to be fired from LSU if he does not get this job. He has been turned down by several other programs of less stature than this program.

If he is hired it will be only because we can afford him. Nothing more. He does not deserve to be the coach of Nebraska.

But I am done harping on it. I get angry every time I think about the useless bag of whale crap.

You guys want him, he is yours. But mark it down within in three years we will be on probation, we will not have the wins we are wanting and the program will be in way bigger trouble than it is now.

I am done Bogasaming.

WOW sounds like someone needs a hug!

I am done Bogasaming.

Well one thing I can see is that if Turner is here as a AHC/OC it may keep Bo "in check" because he knows there's a successor waiting in the wings.

Scott