This Just IN...............

wonder how many people deplane

Good question. There has to be someone on this board in Lincoln who can spare 20 minutes tonight to leave their parents' basement and make a trip to the airfield to see who deplanes. My guess is that Pelini will walk off the plane in a gorilla suit ala Theo Epstein.

my guess is they go where they can't be seen, attempt to be secretive, matt perrault will proclaim he was there to see it all, and travis justice will report it as fact

o wait, that was 2 weeks ago, my bad

on the topic of defenses and tigerdroppings message board bashing pelini, id take allowing 50 pts in 4 ots to mcfadden and co. over 65 in regulation to a (insert name here) and co.

my guess is they go where they can't be seen, attempt to be secretive, matt perrault will proclaim he was there to see it all, and travis justice will report it as fact

Hahaha! Good one.

Question for the plane watchers.... Did they take Pelini to Atlanta, or did they just interview him in the ATL? I haven't seen any Louisiana reporter ask Bo what happened Sunday at the interview?

Hahaha! Good one.

Question for the plane watchers.... Did they take Pelini to Atlanta, or did they just interview him in the ATL? I haven't seen any Louisiana reporter ask Bo what happened Sunday at the interview?

I don't think anyone actually knows -- I've read (I don't recall where, it may well have been on this board, so take it for what it's worth) that Bo and his agent were on the plane to Atlanta and I've seen newspaper articles that say he was interviewed while the plane stopped in Louisiana. Given the two hour or so layover in Louisiana, I'd tend to guess he was interviewed there.

I looked earlier today for any flights from Atlanta to BR, and I didn't see any obvious ones that might have contained Bo and his agent, but that doesn't meant they don't exist.

All speculation and guessing

I live in the apartments off of 27th and fletcher and I just heard the plane go by. Over the noice of the plane I hear Tom and Harvey laughing saying something like I can't believe those guys down there think we would actually bring someone back with us. Then I heard this:

"Any chance I can be let out of the box a little before we land?????""""

Does anyone really think the coach search began only after Callahan was fired? Of course not. In his press conference Osborne even said that a third party (the Atlanta firm) had already been in contact with a short list that Osborne gave them. These search firms also do extensive research on all of the candidates and makes recommendations based on their research. So don't get too concerned with the rapid course of events. This process has been in the works for a while with many people working on it.

:clap:thumbs

Exactly. TO said HE had not interviewed/spoken to anyone. And I believe him. But let's not be naive...the search firm was 99.9% more than likely on it quite a while back.

Does it sound reasonable that Bo was interviewed in Baton Rouge and his AGENT flew to the ATL with Osborne and Pearlnecklace?? I would think Pelini would not leave BR this week and from the sounds of it (Miles statement to the press that Bo was not out-of-town) he didn't. But after a 2.5 hr meeting, his agent may have travelle34d to ATL to work out the contract.

Coach Miles stated today, that Pelini has not talked to anyone or left the area. He is getting his team ready for the CCG.

DA Plane DA Plane, this is really becoming fantasy island.

If that's the case then, maybe TO just stopped off in Baton Rouge to finish off the teabagging job that Pederson started and give him another 5 minute courtesy interview!!!

:bonez:bonez