has lucky given any indication about the draft?

melscott62

He wouldn't be very smart to go now after admitting he held back most of the season(as someone else said)

I don't think the pros would be too thrilled.

Best to stay here, get his degree, work his butt off to prove himself to the pros. :)

i just don't understand what he has to gain by saying that.....how many other guys, especially on the defense copped the same attitude and "paced themselves"? holy sh#t, this is the systemic problem Os was talking about. f'ing pitiful!

Remember when leaving Nebraska early wasn't even a consideration?

Yeah, I was really surprised when[ why can't I remember his name] left early. The tight end who was drafted by the Jet's I think, or was it the Dolphins. Wasn't he the first one to leave early. Right on the tip of my tongue. :hmmph

GBR!!!

Remember when leaving Nebraska early wasn't even a consideration?

Yeah, I was really surprised when[ why can't I remember his name] left early. The tight end who was drafted by the Jet's I think, or was it the Dolphins. Wasn't he the first one to leave early. Right on the tip of my tongue. :hmmph

GBR!!!

Johnny Mitchell?

If you are speaking of education being spelled "edumacation" it is a subtle joke. It was done on purpose to emphasize the importance of becoming educated and not just another dumb jock.

that and "finnish" school. unless he referring to some college in Scandinavia. Like I said... I'm just teasing you guys.

subr_tn.jpg

I bet Johnny Mitchell never sang here.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/MitcJo00.htm