Did Pelini really interview?

What a stupid question. Please learn to read, even if you have to slow down.

Miles didn't say Bo never interviewed with Nebraska, he said that Pelini didn't travel anywhere, which might explain why Osborne and Pearlman had their plane stop in Baton Rouge for a couple of hours Sunday.

I don't think you need permission from anyone to speak with an assistant.

I realize you don't have to have permission, but TO was a HC and is now an AD. Don't you think he'd like to know or have known if someone was coming to town to talk to one of his coaches?

Osborne did make mention of that and essentially apologized to the LSU AD saying he's still learning all the protocol stuff.

I guess I'm just surprised TO would speak to any coach from any other college without letting the school and possibly the HC know about it. I'm surprised TO didn't first contact LSU's AD and then contact Les Miles just because he's courteous and it's the right thing to do. It strikes me as odd that TO didn't think of this before speaking to Pelini.

Or............. maybe TO did contact him.. they were trying to keep it hush hush so not to be a distraction to the LSU team and thought they could sneak a plane into Baton Rouge and do the interview without nobody knowing, therefore the denial when asked??? hmmmm.... To bad if that's the case they underestimated the smarts or stalking skills of all of us. I seriously think TO has been around long enough he knows how it works and can't use learning the ropes as an excuse. If the LSU AD really didn't know wouldn't you think he'd be raising much more of a stink?

And what shall I replace it with?

Husker cheerleaders would be good. :)

The wife would kick my ass....she scares me....help me :o

GOOD FOR YOUR WIFE! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Hey! You stay out of this! She doesn't need any outside influence or reason to kick my ass :lol:

Then don't give her one! HEHEHEHEHE

Or............. maybe TO did contact him.. they were trying to keep it hush hush so not to be a distraction to the LSU team and thought they could sneak a plane into Baton Rouge and do the interview without nobody knowing, therefore the denial when asked??? hmmmm.... To bad if that's the case they underestimated the smarts or stalking skills of all of us. I seriously think TO has been around long enough he knows how it works and can't use learning the ropes as an excuse. If the LSU AD really didn't know wouldn't you think he'd be raising much more of a stink?

Stalking skills is about right!!! ;)