Pelini rumblings....

Cite credible sources or it didn't happen.

Is there such a thing as a "credible source" in a rumor forum? If it was "credible" it would be in the football forum, because everything over there is true.

No, just because "rumor" is a part of the name of this forum doesn't mean we can't ask for some form of credibility. Further, all discussions of the coaching change should be held here, not there. So this is the correct forum, and asking for a source for this rumor is not out of the question.

Basically I'm willing to believe anything anyone writes here as long as they can back it up with something credible. If they can't, it belongs on a creative writing website, not in a forum where we're trying to legitimately discuss Husker Football.

This isn't supposed to be an "I think I'm funny so I'm going to post a story" forum. That's the BS forum.

All I can tell you is the guy got a phone call. Like I said, you can take it for what it's worth, but I would believe it's gonna happen.

I'm not questioning your information, I just want to know a little more background. It doesn't have to be specific. Is his info based on a "gut feeling"? Does he know a connected person? Are your friend's initials T.O.?

Anything. Please, just a little more.