Pelini rumblings....

Here is the post from the messageboards I frequent..take it for what its worth...

"It is a done deal

It isn't released yet, but my source is good. No need for rumors on this.

"

I'm sure your source is good, but I think I'll wait for confirmation from the Salt Water Aquarium Maintainer before getting my Bo Pelini tattoo.

According to a friend of mine, who is generally right on these things, he's hearing Pelini is the new HC...the deed is done.

But he could be wrong, take it for what it's worth.

I can confirm this...I heard it from a friend who knows a guy who installed some nutria cages in the head coach's office.

Here is the post from the messageboards I frequent..take it for what its worth...

"It is a done deal

It isn't released yet, but my source is good. No need for rumors on this.

"

Gotta love Internet journalistic standards. As long as you have two independent message board posts confirming something, run with it! Do you work for 590?

well after listening to the radio today I have no idea what is going to happen. Apparently ISU used the same search firm and no one had even heard of their guy till he was named coach. Iwant Bo, but after all the crap Ive heard today well????????????????Who knows what will happen

Well it's worked out pretty well for ISU, so I guess that's a good thing.