My babies momma's cousins doctor's son said he saw two moving trucks by there house and Turner Gill and Bo Pelini were moving in to the houses next to where his best friends girlfriends sisters house. Looks like both are here to stay.

HAHAHA :corndance:sarcasm

:madash Shut up and keep your crap off the board :asshat

My babies momma's cousins doctor's son said he saw two moving trucks by there house and Turner Gill and Bo Pelini were moving in to the houses next to where his best friends girlfriends sisters house. Looks like both are here to stay.

OMFG you are hilarious......................D-Bag.

why....why start yet another thread like this. There aren't enough fake rumor threads for you to attach this to? :asshat

why....why start yet another thread like this. There aren't enough fake rumor threads for you to attach this to? :asshat

Because he's an F-ing loser.

It was just a joke. I see all these fake ass rumors so I thought I would joke it up. It is just a joke only to be funny. I am really pushing for Gill though, he is a good coach but he needs time to make this job work, if he gets it.

It was just a joke. I see all these fake ass rumors so I thought I would joke it up. It is just a joke only to be funny.
Here's a tip: Nobody thinks any of the other "fake ass rumors" that are posted here are funny, either. It's just a few potzers who wouldn't know "funny" if it bit them in the ace posting junk.

Don't be that guy.

OK, well... don't be that guy again.

My babies momma's cousins doctor's son said he saw two moving trucks close to there house and Turner Gill and Bo Pelini were moving in to the houses next to where his best friends girlfriends sisters house is. Looks like both are here to stay.

We are all dumber for having read this.