Hi there from OSU...

We're still not sure about Gundy. I wasn't feeling greedy before the season started - I was just hoping for a one game improvement over last year's 6-6 (7-6 with the bowl win). Now here we are with the same record. Our defense sucks and our offense, while putting up lots of yards, just couldn't seal the deal in the 2nd half of several games. 21 point 4th quarter lead to UT...pfft, gone. Just get some more first downs or just make that 32 yard field goal and we're there. But, that is our MO with UT lately.

And speaking of Gundy, checkout the main ESPN football page. There's a link that says, "He's a man! He's got a contract extension!" Heh. I'm afraid he'll never live that down.

I was pleased to see that your players bucked up and didn't go down without a fight against TAMU and CU, and beat the crap out of KSU. It's good to know that you'll have some players with fight in them coming back next year. Ganz has one more year, right? After watching him play so well, I wondered why he didn't get into some games earlier in the season.

One other note, but are my eyes playing a trick on me or does Mizzou have a chance to play for the MNC? Wow! I guess they really are ""tuff as rain"". :-) Honestly, I hope they do it. I get tired of hearing how crap the Big 12 was this year.

Have a good weekend, all y'all (can I say that here?)!