Pederson news conference

np_husker

On 1620 they're playing part of Pederson's news conference at Pitt this morning. What a cheese ball!

He's acting like the reason he was fired at NU was due to one bad year of football. And if I'm not mistaken, he's taking credit for the volleyball championship last season too.

He also said he has had just one night of no sleep in the last several months and it was last night because he's so excited to return to Pitt.

What a guy!

Pedey expects credit for not firing a guy running one of the top volleyball programs in the country? Uh OK.

One bad season? We had two bad seasons and the other two had fewer wins than the one in which you claimed we were falling to mediocrity.

Did he bother to mention how many folks in the dept couldn't stand him and how many boosters were sick of his arrogant ass?

On 1620 they're playing part of Pederson's news conference at Pitt this morning. What a cheese ball!

He's acting like the reason he was fired at NU was due to one bad year of football. And if I'm not mistaken, he's taking credit for the volleyball championship last season too.

He also said he has had just one night of no sleep in the last several months and it was last night because he's so excited to return to Pitt.

What a guy!

Pederson is an absolute idiot. I feel for Pitt who is already struggling.