TO IS GETTING CAUGHT IN GREATEST COACH POLL

1000 votes usin the macro.. and no percentage change either way.. but we'll leave it runnin, see what happens

Again, I maintain that you guys are actually voting against TO using this macro, unless you have conclusively discovered which radio button presents a vote for TO. If you are having the macro hit #4, I have shown that this is NOT a vote for Osborne and is actually counterproductive to your cause.

Just sayin'.

1000 votes usin the macro.. and no percentage change either way.. but we'll leave it runnin, see what happens

Again, I maintain that you guys are actually voting against TO using this macro, unless you have conclusively discovered which radio button presents a vote for TO. If you are having the macro hit #4, I have shown that this is NOT a vote for Osborne and is actually counterproductive to your cause.

Just sayin'.

Mine is running - and it is showing TOs little circle full whenever it goes back to vote again. And all i did was use one of hte macros offered in one of these threads

I think ESPN has it rigged for Bear. I voted a ton of times and T.O's percentage didn't change. T.O. is being robbed! :angry:

How have you been voting?

If macro - keep it running. I think it can help

If no macro - you probably havent voted that much then. Ive voted over 1000 times with this macro running and it keeps running. I think eventually it will help TO. Hope so.

If you dont ahve the macro get it. all you gotta do is download firefox and then the add on.

he should be caught, then steam rolled by the greatest coach to ever live Bear Bryant!

:asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat

yeah you!

Im an asshat.......................................and you're a douchebag.

Yes :nutz:nutz:nutz

Just sayin'.

let me see the proof? because while running it, i stopped it right at the vote screen, and the bubble on TO was filled.. so therefore it works as it is supposed to...