http://www.journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php

LSU official says it's "pretty clear" Bo is gone

A source close to the Nebraska situation says NU officials have prepared to have a press conference announcing the new head coach either Sunday or Monday.

And just for a little more evidence that the new coach will be Bo Pelini, here's a quote from Charles Weems, who is on the LSU Board of Supervisors (akin to NU's Board of Regents).

Weems told the Baton Rouge Advocate newspaper: "I think it's pretty clear and it's our idea that Bo will be the next coach at Nebraska."

A source close to the Nebraska situation says NU officials have prepared to have a press conference announcing the new head coach either Sunday or Monday.

And just for a little more evidence that the new coach will be Bo Pelini, here's a quote from Charles Weems, who is on the LSU Board of Supervisors (akin to NU's Board of Regents).

Weems told the Baton Rouge Advocate newspaper: "I think it's pretty clear and it's our idea that Bo will be the next coach at Nebraska."

Dude their saying that on cbs right now lmao ill believe cbs b4 espn any day its something u can take 2 tha BANK :woo

Dude their saying that on cbs right now lmao ill believe cbs b4 espn any day its something u can take 2 tha BANK :woo

That guy was in position to pick that ball off.

hello more mediocrity

i'm off to go drink myself to death so i don't have to deal with 4 more years of bad football.

hello more mediocrity

i'm off to go drink myself to death so i don't have to deal with 4 more years of bad football.

I'm with you but I still not buying this as a done deal.

hello more mediocrity

I'm with you but I still not buying this as a done deal.

Who did you want to be the coach?

Again, the source said, 'It's OUR idea...' We haven't heard anyone from our own state confirm this. The only person who CAN confirm it will on either Sunday or Monday. If it's Bo...so be it! If not that's ok too. The people that were interviewed were quality people. Any one of them could be our new coach. Can we be their new fans?? Maybe THAT is an issue we can start working on?

Might as well title this:

"LSU official says 'I have no f'ing clue if he is gone, but that's what everyone is saying so it has to be true'" There is no official word from anyone, anywhere(IBR does not count).

I love how multiple sources around the country are reporting that Bo is the new coach and so many peopl are on this board keep saying "Its not official until TO tells us its true"

Sorry, but with that many leaks, I'm pretty sure its true. Just bc/ TO hasn't said it yet doesn't mean he didn't make it so.

The weather man said it would be clear all day. Just a little bit ago some clouds came through and dumped some frozen rain kind of stuff on us. My neighbor and wife saw it too but the weatherman didn't tell me yet so I don't think its true.

Oh, and although he is pretty good at patting himself on the back, and not everything he says comes true, the people bashing IBR look like bitter little children.

I love how multiple sources around the country are reporting that Bo is the new coach and so many peopl are on this board keep saying "Its not official until TO tells us its true"

Sorry, but with that many leaks, I'm pretty sure its true. Just bc/ TO hasn't said it yet doesn't mean he didn't make it so.

It very well could be true, but all the rumors fuel more rumors and speculation and that is all anyone is going off of now. Nothing has been confirmed. It very well might be Pelini, but ESPN has been wrong on this stuff twice this week already(Tuberville, Miles), forgive me for not taking their word(or IBR's) as gold.