How divided are we on Pelini?

Do you want Bo Pelini to be the head coach?  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When Solich was fired, the fanbase seemed divided on whether or not it should have happened.

Now that most signs point to Pelini being our next coach, I was wondering if we're divided on this too.

as the only nay vote, i believe that bo will set us back annother 10 years to be a power again. i'd rather castrate myself then have him as a head coach.

My puppy is going in for just that soon. I can see if my vet can squeeze you in.Just to save you the hassle.

As much as i love Gill. BO is the best choice. TO said something about some of the candidates were wanting too much money which had turned him off to them. et. al. Johnson, Grobe and Kelly. Bo is a legend just waiting to happen. The only negative I see is Bo turning the porgram around and using that to get a better paying gig somewhere else in 5 years. But TO almost jumped ship a few times in his carreer as well so lets hope what kept TO here will Keep BO here as well.

As much as i love Gill. BO is the best choice. TO said something about some of the candidates were wanting too much money which had turned him off to them. et. al. Johnson, Grobe and Kelly. Bo is a legend just waiting to happen. The only negative I see is Bo turning the porgram around and using that to get a better paying gig somewhere else in 5 years. But TO almost jumped ship a few times in his carreer as well so lets hope what kept TO here will Keep BO here as well.

Frankly, you could have told me that it will rain dogs today...I was already sold when I saw your name

If Bo is the guy, than I'm all for him. Turner is my #2 choice behind Kelly, who I thought would be the best hire. This thing about money surprises me. I would think with the sell outs and merchandise, TV, bowl payouts, very wealthy boosters, that Nebraska could compete with any program as far as paying coaches. The way millions are thrown around now days, 2 million doesn't seem like that much from a big program.

GBR!!!

If Bo is the guy, than I'm all for him. Turner is my #2 choice behind Kelly, who I thought would be the best hire. This thing about money surprises me. I would think with the sell outs and merchandise, TV, bowl payouts, very wealthy boosters, that Nebraska could compete with any program as far as paying coaches. The way millions are thrown around now days, 2 million doesn't seem like that much from a big program.

GBR!!!

I think we already proved that big money doesn't mean squat. 2004 - 2007 for just a reminder. If they can produce positive results by all means pay them accordingly.

GBR!!!

I think we already proved that big money doesn't mean squat. 2004 - 2007 for just a reminder. If they can produce positive results by all means pay them accordingly.

Pay them accordingly, exactly. I keep reading post that seem to say that Nebraska can't afford it if they had to. There's no way that Nebraska can't afford to pay top dollar if need be, is there?

GBR!!!

When Solich was fired, the fanbase seemed divided on whether or not it should have happened.

Now that most signs point to Pelini being our next coach, I was wondering if we're divided on this too.

Hey look at this point I don't care if it is Uncle Fester. I just want thte whole thing over with. When TO announces the new coach, I wull support who ever it is - period. :restore

And IF Bo were to do that, we could probably still get Gill. :sarcasm:nutz

GBR!!!

It is not that NU cannot afford it, it is that TO does not believe it should be all about the money. That would be a mark in Gill's favor, because I believe he probably feels the same. Not sure how Bo feels about it, could be he feels the same.

:restore:restore:restore

Hey look at this point I don't care if it is Uncle Fester. I just want thte whole thing over with. When TO announces the new coach, I wull support who ever it is - period. :restore

No no no! Definitely not Coker.

as the only nay vote, i believe that bo will set us back annother 10 years to be a power again. i'd rather castrate myself then have him as a head coach.

I have a very sharp knife you can have. :)