How divided are we on Pelini?

Do you want Bo Pelini to be the head coach?  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When Solich was fired, the fanbase seemed divided on whether or not it should have happened.

Now that most signs point to Pelini being our next coach, I was wondering if we're divided on this too.

as the only nay vote, i believe that bo will set us back annother 10 years to be a power again. i'd rather castrate myself then have him as a head coach.

When Solich was fired, the fanbase seemed divided on whether or not it should have happened.

Now that most signs point to Pelini being our next coach, I was wondering if we're divided on this too.

as the only nay vote, i believe that bo will set us back annother 10 years to be a power again. i'd rather castrate myself then have him as a head coach.

Great outlook! :sarcasm

If you're willing to tape that into some sort of reality show, we can probably arrange it. I'll email some regents so that they can email some boosters to see what we can get going.

Wow. What would you have done if Callahan was retained?

Wow. What would you have done if Callahan was retained?

jumped off one of the parking garages in maybe the one down off 9th and p.

I didn't vote because I am neither hot or cold on the guy.

I am reserving any judgement until I see what kind of product he produces.

If you have watched many LSU games they have WAY more speed on "D" then anything we have so I think he will definitely need some time to put together more speed on "D"

I think with a good staff he will be able to recruit and I believe he will develop and motivate the troops.

I honestly think will be alright, and a consistent 8+ win team.

If you have watched many LSU games they have WAY more speed on "D" then anything we have so I think he will definitely need some time to put together more speed on "D"

I think with a good staff he will be able to recruit and I believe he will develop and motivate the troops.

I am with you but I also think that we have speed available. It will be interesting to see what he does with Culbert. Thernarse, Akumura if he becomes HC.

I am with you but I also think that we have speed available. It will be interesting to see what he does with Culbert. Thernarse, Akumura if he becomes HC.

culbert to linebacker, thernarse to starting safty, akumura...not sure but that's what i'd think would be done, didn't Akumura have a couple of big hits in fall practice?

culbert to linebacker, thernarse to starting safty, akumura...not sure but that's what i'd think would be done, didn't Akumura have a couple of big hits in fall practice?

Don't forget Blue at CB. He showed flashes of promise. Yes even being coached by Elmo! :)

Don't forget Blue at CB. He showed flashes of promise. Yes even being coached by Elmo! :)

he wasn't in the exercise;) i can't wait to yell(in my best frank the tank voice) YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!!!

he wasn't in the exercise;) i can't wait to yell(in my best frank the tank voice) YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!!!

hahaha... now I know that I wasn't the only one who thought of that when I saw Blue's name on a jersey for the first time!

I'm behind anyone that TO hires. I'm no expert on coaching and my personal preference is to give Gill a shot at the job, but I'm fine with Pelini as well. I like the guy even more since he told the LSU players that the NU position was his "dream job" BEFORE their game and they went out and played hard to give him a great send off. It's obvious that no matter where Pelini goes he inspires his players and we desperately need that.