need a good husker related dog name

Joe

Wonder Monds (all-conf. DB from '74)

Went on to play in the pros - Cincy I believe. Also played for the 49rs.

I thought he played for Oakland..(You might be thinking of his son)

Wonderful Terrific Monds III is the son of former San Francisco 49er Wonder Monds and brother of Mario Monds, a former NFL player for the Cincinnati Bengals and Miami Dolphins. His unusual name was originally given to his grandfather when, after a number of girls, his father thought it was "wonderful, just terrific" when his first son was born.

Wonderful Terrific Monds III is the son of former San Francisco 49er Wonder Monds and brother of Mario Monds, a former NFL player for the Cincinnati Bengals and Miami Dolphins. His unusual name was originally given to his grandfather when, after a number of girls, his father thought it was "wonderful, just terrific" when his first son was born.

His bio says he was drafted by Pittsburgh - yet, I think I recall him in Cincy once.

His bio says he was drafted by Pittsburgh - yet, I think I recall him in Cincy once.

Wonderful Monds JR

If you remember, he recovered a fumble in the end zone when Okla St was on the verge of a huge upset to preserve a 17-17 tie. 1973 I believe.

I too have a Siberian Husky named "Husker"...........

I think you should wait a few days...... if the pup sh!ts all over the place, tears up the house...yet wags it's tail when you scold it.....you could call him....1. Pud 2. Cally 3. Coz :corndance