assistant coaches

I sure hope Cotton is coming back as the OL and nothing more then that. He is a very good OL coach however he is a very average to below average OC.

I love the Marvin Sanders rumors as well as bringing back Ron Brown and keeping Watson.

i don't think he was that bad as an Offensive Coordinator. He gave Iowa State a shot in the arm when he was there for a year. He just got all hot and bothered with the way Jammal Lord ran, just like Solich did.

But, you're right, he shouldn't be OC. We need to keep an offense that's been putting up crazy points. Better O-Line coaching, more running plays other than stretch plays, more intense practices and workout sessions, walk-ons bustin through walls to get playing time, etc., all of these things are going to contribute to getting back to the promised land. And that's just improving the offense.

Put your trust in Bo to cure the defense of it's ills.

All good things.

If Ron Brown is coming back I sure hope they curb all that "God" talk, it gets on my nerves!

Just think if he was a muslim would you want to hear it?

I sure hope Cotton is coming back as the OL and nothing more then that. He is a very good OL coach however he is a very average to below average OC.

I love the Marvin Sanders rumors as well as bringing back Ron Brown and keeping Watson.

i don't think he was that bad as an Offensive Coordinator. He gave Iowa State a shot in the arm when he was there for a year. He just got all hot and bothered with the way Jammal Lord ran, just like Solich did.

But, you're right, he shouldn't be OC. We need to keep an offense that's been putting up crazy points. Better O-Line coaching, more running plays other than stretch plays, more intense practices and workout sessions, walk-ons bustin through walls to get playing time, etc., all of these things are going to contribute to getting back to the promised land. And that's just improving the offense.

All good things.

If Ron Brown is coming back I sure hope they curb all that "God" talk, it gets on my nerves!

That's why they created volume buttons. :LOLtartar

All good things.

thats not going to happen. you might as well ask him to stop breathing or eating. and I doubt osborne is either