Osbourne as the perminent AD

When Bo said in the press conferance "I’m going to be working as a first-time head coach under a legend. He’s going to be right there as someone I can lean on and ask questions of." I wander if TO told Bo that he was going to be sticking around for a while. This struck my interest. I also notice that the media doesnt hardly ever address him as the interim AD anymore just Ad.

When Bo said in the press conferance "I’m going to be working as a first-time head coach under a legend. He’s going to be right there as someone I can lean on and ask questions of." I wander if TO told Bo that he was going to be sticking around for a while. This struck my interest. I also notice that the media doesnt hardly ever address him as the interim AD anymore just Ad.

Yeah we definitely need "spehl chek" in here haha

You trying to kill the man....he is a little too old for the stress of being full time AD.

Too old? Nah...he's only 70 and he's probably in better shape than you or I.

Besides, TO was probably stressing more watching from afar than being in the middle of things. I think this turn of events has been as healthy for Osborne as the State of Nebraska.

While I realize being the AD will have its fair share of stress, is there really any more stress than politics? I mean he did run for Gov. I think he sticks around for 2 to 3 more years which begs the question, is he really just an interim? I do think he will hire an associate that will be groomed to take over soon.

I mean he did run for Gov.

And if he had won he would be in the first year of his term still. Also, wasn't he doing AD work for Creighton when he was brought back to NU? I don't remember the details of that.

Either way it was clear that Osborne would be around for Pelini, and that Pelini is willing to ask TO questions when he has them. That's reassuring.