Gill and Stoops OC/DC?

Maybe because he was already at Millard North talking to Fisher and the other kid is a top 10 player in the state ;)

If you wanna try to spin it like cause of that Turner is coming back then why did T.O. have the current O.C. Shawn Watson with him visiting all the kids?

Sorry but with how our Offense was playing with supposedly Watson at the reigns some what I'd like to keep him here and see what he can do.

Maybe because he was already at Millard North talking to Fisher and the other kid is a top 10 player in the state ;)

If you wanna try to spin it like cause of that Turner is coming back then why did T.O. have the current O.C. Shawn Watson with him visiting all the kids?

Sorry but with how our Offense was playing with supposedly Watson at the reigns some what I'd like to keep him here and see what he can do.

I agree if we can't get Gill then I'd like to see Watson stay and see what he can do. Also, he had access to a lot of recruits and they can see theres some continuity in the program if Watson stays. I also see someone whos DC kinda being Bo's "mouthpiece" so to speak, he'll basically be running the D :)

Scott :restore

They are supposed to be pushing the walk-on program. Maybe they want the kid to give Neb a try.

But with the rising price of education it is hard to pass-up a full-ride for a shot at Neb. Folks can't just blame BC for fewer walk-ons. Part of it is that the Buffalos, Ohios, and ISU's are harvesting some guys. Plus you have UNO, Chadron, etc. recruiting.

I love the 'skers as much as the next guy but if I know I can play(not just practice, play) and I'm not putting a major financial burden on my parents or myself I don't know if I'd pass on my "bird in the hand" at UNO either.

I know this has been talked about ad nausem but if neither of them get a new HC gig in the next week or two, could they be coming here? I still wonder why TO was at Millard North talking to a Buffalo committed player if TG wasn't coming back in some capacity.

:restore

Scott

TO wants the best of the best from Nebraska on the Nebraska squad. I wouldn't read anymore into it.

Gill is not going to be the OC at NU......no way, no how aint going to happen.

Stoops may become the DC, if and only if he gets fired from Arizona

neither, in their right mind, would take a step down from being a HC to become a OC/DC.......and i dont care what some people claim to know and post in here

Gill is not going to be the OC at NU......no way, no how aint going to happen.

Stoops may become the DC, if and only if he gets fired from Arizona

neither, in their right mind, would take a step down from being a HC to become a OC/DC.......and i dont care what some people claim to know and post in here

Bo made it pretty clear that he's going to be calling the defense-- if I were a good, accomplished DC (or HC who might have to move down to a DC position), I would probably look elsewhere. However, if I were a youngish LB coach looking to move up, it might be a good chance to get some great mentoring.

I thought that most of this crap was going to be over yesterday. I'll be glad when that's finally the case.

Yeah, I was really hoping to hear him name some assistants that he'd already been in contact with. In retrospect, that was totally wishful thinking, but still... :) Hey, I like the speculation, though!