What kind of coach would he be? qb coach? I really hope they get him too, honestly I don't care what it's for, he could be the waterboy as far as I care at least he'd be back in Red.

C_Bear

if Scott Frost was brought onto the staff he would probably be a DB coach. That is what he did at KSU as a graduate assistant, it was what he was doing at Northern Iowa, and what he played in the pros. Scott was a Triple Option QB not a Spread Option

Looks like Watson is going to be kept on as the OC/QB coach

I just don't see it happening if Marvin Sanders and Jimmy Williams come back. With those guys and Carl Pelini probably on his way that would mean that the DL, DB, and LB would be taken care of so what would Frost coach?

Dont we have a coach jsut for the safeties. I am not sure who was the safeties coach on the last staff, but if Elmo coached the entire secondary you would think that would put him at a huge disadvantage. Safety and corner are two very different positions and i think each one needs a coach.

So if we do have a safeties coach you would think that Frost would be a candidate cause that is what he played in the NFL.

I just don't see it happening if Marvin Sanders and Jimmy Williams come back. With those guys and Carl Pelini probably on his way that would mean that the DL, DB, and LB would be taken care of so what would Frost coach?

Dont we have a coach jsut for the safeties. I am not sure who was the safeties coach on the last staff, but if Elmo coached the entire secondary you would think that would put him at a huge disadvantage. Safety and corner are two very different positions and i think each one needs a coach.

So if we do have a safeties coach you would think that Frost would be a candidate cause that is what he played in the NFL.

If I'm not mistaken that only happened with the past staff Elmo-CB and Busch-S and that didn't happen until after the 04 season. Busch started out as the OLB coach and Elmo was the Secondary Coach. Before that I Marvin Sanders handled both as did Darlington. I could be wrong though.

Frosty has been heavily involved in recruiting at Northern Iowa this past season, so maybe he comes back here in a recruiting capacity?

I JUST SO HAPPEN to live two doors down from a home owned either by Scott or his family. I just saw his dad tonight when I drove home from work. I should have asked him if his son was coming back.

Frosty has been heavily involved in recruiting at Northern Iowa this past season, so maybe he comes back here in a recruiting capacity?

I JUST SO HAPPEN to live two doors down from a home owned either by Scott or his family. I just saw his dad tonight when I drove home from work. I should have asked him if his son was coming back.

Go ask him now?

special teams??????????

Thats what I was thinking. He probably has a lot of experience in that department from the NFL...

Coverage anyway...

I agree I think Scott would be a great candidate for coordinating the walk on program.