Bo Pelini

Are there really people on here comparing what i type to text messageing. Umm how about gbr or imo. Sorry im not into short internet talk lingo. I apologize if my spelling, grammer, and sentence structure doesnt suit your better then average needs. I just didnt think it was necessary to put a spell checker on something that isnt going to be sent to a teacher. Were adults and you can understand what im saying. For crine out loud just deal with the topic on hand or dont answer it at all.

Ben

Crine=crying?

Your word sent my mind off in a tangent about the Endocrine System (Fair Defense) :madash

Some of us were taught to read out loud or at least to read to ourselves. (Slows us down, though). <_<

When there's a mistake in the sentence structure, we have to stop the flow of reading, and re-read the thing 2-3 times to try to understand your point..Even with perfect gramar/spelling, a lot is lost in the translation.

I met Buckeye37 (my Wife) online and taught myself to type while IMing with her..The emails got to be too dangerous as she would try to read between lines I had not even considered, and usually got me in the most trouble.

As for your overall question..

Bo was an Academic all American at tOSU so we might want to clean this stuff up a little :box

I'm sure even though it was a Big10 education in a conference with 11 teams, he's probably smart enough to research (and maybe even be coached by TO) what we all want to hear.

The difference (I'm hoping) is his ability to adjust...To not be too stubborn to seek other opinions or be open to new ideas..That..And his displayed ability to make halftime adjustments.

Are there really people on here comparing what i type to text messageing. Umm how about gbr or imo. Sorry im not into short internet talk lingo. I apologize if my spelling, grammer, and sentence structure doesnt suit your better then average needs. I just didnt think it was necessary to put a spell checker on something that isnt going to be sent to a teacher. Were adults and you can understand what im saying. For crine out loud just deal with the topic on hand or dont answer it at all.

Ben

I know I am not perfect, but I try. I find it harder to understand obvious misspellings (knoes) that another poster loves to use. Or missing contractions doesnt rather than the correct doesn't or does not. And no, many adults will not be able to understand you what you're saying, because we are still stuck on the idea of grammar and spelling adding to the content.

:box

I guess i just thought it was prounced for crine out loud as in KRINE. Sorry if i made anyone upset with my improper english. Im going to leave the board now and return to school so i can be a better person. I am glad all of you have shown me the light on where i need to be focusing in my life. Forget my kids, or work they dont matter. Just my spelling on Husker Board. Thank you for your sincere concerne for my well being.

Thank You

Amen

Hi Kuum

Ettu

E Plurabus Unum

Jesus F*&^^%&*( ChY(IUT will you get the F^%& over it already.

Hows that for spelling.

The Topic Is. Do you think Bo was telling nebraska fans what they wanted to hear?

Thank You

I guess i just thought it was prounced for crine out loud as in KRINE. Sorry if i made anyone upset with my improper english. Im going to leave the board now and return to school so i can be a better person. I am glad all of you have shown me the light on where i need to be focusing in my life. Forget my kids, or work they dont matter. Just my spelling on Husker Board. Thank you for your sincere concerne for my well being.

Thank You

Amen

Hi Kuum

Ettu

E Plurabus Unum

Jesus F*&^^%&*( ChY(IUT will you get the F^%& over it already.

Hows that for spelling.

The Topic Is. Do you think Bo was telling nebraska fans what they wanted to hear?

Thank You

I think he was doing a little stroking of the ego's and telling the people what he thought they wanted or needed to here. It also could be that it is what he believes and will try his hardest to accomplish here.

As far as the grammar issue, I did not have a problem with it and I try to not be critical of crap like that. This is a message board not a resume or thesis.

GBR

this is the point in time where we have to sit around and worry about stuff like this. all we can do is swallow our feelings and wait for Bo to prove himself.

as for the other topic..

i understand certain gripes when it comes to internet lingo.. especially when it takes away from your ability to read as smoothly as you usually do. but some of you make yourselves sound like senior citizens. this is the internet, we have the luxury of being less formal than we have to be at our jobs. don't take that right away from us just because you confuse your computer with a typewriter. you wouldn't eat a mcdonalds cheeseburger with a fork and knife, so why not save letter writing skills for the nine to five.

I'm wondering what it is that Bo 'said' that makes you think he didn't mean it...

I'm sure T.O. knows what the fans want and what NU needs and hired BO based on that. He sounded awfully sincere to me and I'm excited that we have him here as coach.

My $.02 on grammar... Use the "Preview Post" button, read your post, catch mistakes, see if it makes sense, then submit. That also helps those people using quotes. Too often I see the use of quotes entered in error.

I think BO was speaking from what he knows as a coach. And if its the case of how most Husker fans feel that thats what they wanted to hear then thats a good thing.

After hearing the drivel spewing from B.Cs mug this past season what Bo had to say at his PC was a breath of fresh air.

Notice how he didnt promise a National title unlike Pedey and Cally?

I for one cant wait to see the huge change in how things are going to be run.

Thank you to the last 3 entrys for your quotes on spelling. I try to be careful and make things legable but some of the things they get on me for are stupid.

I swear when i read his speach on husker.com i seriously wanted to tackle someone. I guess what i was trying to say was that he seemed to say everything perfectly. Everything we had been lacking and wanting he said. I do back our new coach just like i backed callahan and solich. All i was saying was that it was like he was reading our minds as to what we needed to hear to get us going. It makes me alittle nervous to get all pumped up for a new season only to be disapointed again.

I mean cummon look at the last week when we didnt know who the new coach was going to be. It seemed like a month passed buy. How the hell do you think were going to be able to wait 9 months for the next football season to see if hes the real deal.

Thank you to the last 3 entrys for your quotes on spelling. I try to be careful and make things legable but some of the things they get on me for are stupid.

I swear when i read his speach on husker.com i seriously wanted to tackle someone. I guess what i was trying to say was that he seemed to say everything perfectly. Everything we had been lacking and wanting he said. I do back our new coach just like i backed callahan and solich. All i was saying was that it was like he was reading our minds as to what we needed to hear to get us going. It makes me alittle nervous to get all pumped up for a new season only to be disapointed again.

I mean cummon look at the last week when we didnt know who the new coach was going to be. It seemed like a month passed buy. How the hell do you think were going to be able to wait 9 months for the next football season to see if hes the real deal.

But the good news is you don't. The spring game is only 4 months away. That can be a decent dose of football. Or at least enough to get you really jacked up. :bonez