How many LSU commits does Pelini bring?

i have already read several articles about some defensive recruits who were committed to LSU, but since Pelini has taken the NU job, they (Prater and others) just might be willing to follow him here.

this should be interesting at least, to see if he can bring in some kids that were bound for LSU.

i have already read several articles about some defensive recruits who were committed to LSU, but since Pelini has taken the NU job, they (Prater and others) just might be willing to follow him here.

this should be interesting at least, to see if he can bring in some kids that were bound for LSU.

that, sir, would be nice!!!!!!!!!!

I think its hilarious that we are super excited for these kids who quit on LSU to follow Bo when at the same time we're completely fine with Blaine and Jonas dipping on the UNL, calling them overrated drama queens flip flopping et cetera... :dunno

not sure anyone is super excited, just curious to see if any kids follow him here. if you want to make more of it than that, have fun, but no sense in blowing it out of proportion??

Jeremy Crabtree was on 1620 today and said that it's kind of a "gentlemen's agreement" not to take recruits away from your old school but it does happen. He also said that Nebraska and LSU don't recruit against each other very often, as LSU recruits are from the Bayou and Nebraska hasn't done well in that part of the country for some time. I'm not holding my breath.

I would like to see us hold on to the recruits we have already committed and pick up a couple more defensive tackles and a linebacker or two.

I think its hilarious that we are super excited for these kids who quit on LSU to follow Bo when at the same time we're completely fine with Blaine and Jonas dipping on the UNL, calling them overrated drama queens flip flopping et cetera... :dunno

I don't know what Husker fans you've been talking to, but I don't think anyone on this board ever said they didn't want either of those guys here.

Matter of fact, I think everyone here was drooling over the possibility of these two coming here. Sure people were pissed that they got away, but I've never heard or seen anyone saying those things...

I don't know what Husker fans you've been talking to, but I don't think anyone on this board ever said they didn't want either of those guys here.

Matter of fact, I think everyone here was drooling over the possibility of these two coming here. Sure people were pissed that they got away, but I've never heard or seen anyone saying those things...

You beat me to that one DISOR. Jerry, maybe you are thinking about Callahan calling Freeman a primadonna for going to KSU.

You beat me to that one DISOR. Jerry, maybe you are thinking about Callahan calling Freeman a primadonna for going to KSU.

No, but I may be quoting people from another board. I'm not saying that it's wrong or whatever, just sort of funny. The ones that leave NU were overrated, the ones that may come here are awesome. People just love take recruiting personally. Kinda funny.

Jeremy Crabtree was on 1620 today and said that it's kind of a "gentlemen's agreement" not to take recruits away from your old school but it does happen. He also said that Nebraska and LSU don't recruit against each other very often, as LSU recruits are from the Bayou and Nebraska hasn't done well in that part of the country for some time. I'm not holding my breath.

I would like to see us hold on to the recruits we have already committed and pick up a couple more defensive tackles and a linebacker or two.

Can we get Neil Smith again?

Or Leroy Etienne?