callahan to arkansas?

now that would be funny after nutt was like our 2nd choice but we ended up slipping to choice number 6 or whatever. and now they have offered 5 different coaches after nutt resigned :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t , so it only makes sense that callahan is next in line.

I've heard more and more rumors about Grobe now possibly getting the Arkansas job.

now that would be funny after nutt was like our 2nd choice but we ended up slipping to choice number 6 or whatever. and now they have offered 5 different coaches after nutt resigned :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t , so it only makes sense that callahan is next in line.

I've heard more and more rumors about Grobe now possibly getting the Arkansas job.

Grobe is staying at Wake Forest

Link

NOBODY is hiring Callahan as a head coach.

we were pretty desperate when we hired him, and now they are desperate. i dont think it is TOO far of a reach.....

You could do a lot worse. He is one heck of a OC.

i dont think the guy is the best coach in the world or anything, but they have to be getting pretty far down on their list at this point and it is probably starting to look like they will have to take a d2 guy or a callahan type guy.

NOBODY is hiring Callahan as a head coach.

we were pretty desperate when we hired him, and now they are desperate. i dont think it is TOO far of a reach.....

You could do a lot worse. He is one heck of a OC.

Yes, he does excellent work in every area. :hmmph