Osborne Greatest of All Time

Okay, everyone... looks like they have enough votes to finally start showing the results and Bear Bryant (a HUGELY respected coach, no matter what) is beating Osborne. Come on Husker Nation, let's get this poll going! Mail it to your friends and family, have them vote, too!

I know that stats aren't fixed yet but it's still worth it to have Osborne recognized!

ESPN Poll - Vote for T.O.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/specialsect...bowl/2007/index

Hey man, sent you a PM. Check it out and get back to me.

So I reported bugs for both the spelling and the bowl appearances to ESPN...wonder what kind of idiot is putting those facts together. Let's see how long before they get it correct.

Awesome fact checking department they have there.

It was probably some 20-year old intern that compiled the list and their stats.

I guarantee it was. Also underpaid, abused and belittled. SP will be working there in management soon.

Although I too hate ESPN's bias against Nebraska, I am all for T.O. winning and being announced on New Year's Day, during the Rose Bowl, that he was voted the Greatest College Football Coach of ALL TIME. :hellloooo

I think by now we have all sent ESPN e-mails and everything about the stats and colors being wrong, but they haven't gotten back and fixed it yet... sad.

Okay, everyone... looks like they have enough votes to finally start showing the results and Bear Bryant (a HUGELY respected coach, no matter what) is beating Osborne. Come on Husker Nation, let's get this poll going! Mail it to your friends and family, have them vote, too!

I know that stats aren't fixed yet but it's still worth it to have Osborne recognized!

ESPN Poll - Vote for T.O.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/specialsect...bowl/2007/index

Why are all the other coaches names in blocks of their school colors but Osborne's box is blue. WTF!!!

It's in honor of the bruises his defense frequently administered on other teams. :bonez

EDIT: After voting about 20 times, Osborne is now tied with Bear. Keep it up. :)

Keep in mind everyone that the voting for this continues THROUGH DECEMBER 1. So... we not only need to keep throwing our votes out there but also keep voting all the way through Thanksgiving and after. Keep it up but check back often and let's throw our vote out there everytime we can. I'm sure T.O. will be flattered and humble, but he deserves it!