Osborne Greatest of All Time

Current results:

Osborne 40%

Bryant 33%

Site still has Osborne with only 17 bowls in 24 seasons (:hellloooo What, does no one at ESPN realize that it's 25 bowls in 25 seasons!?!?!)

I get the impression that they simply do not care. With all of the calls, comments and emails they've gotten from this thread alone, if they really cared they would have already made the change. The facts are easy to check. There's just no excuse for it.

Current results:

Osborne 40%

Bryant 33%

Site still has Osborne with only 17 bowls in 24 seasons (:hellloooo What, does no one at ESPN realize that it's 25 bowls in 25 seasons!?!?!)

I get the impression that they simply do not care. With all of the calls, comments and emails they've gotten from this thread alone, if they really cared they would have already made the change. The facts are easy to check. There's just no excuse for it.

Just for good measure, I also wrote a note to 'Report A Bug'.

Wish it actually helped ESPN fix basic information, mainly because T.O.'s impressive resume has got to show that he never missed a bowl game!

It's basic information, (big media) people!!! :hellloooo

We need to keep bumping this thread up to the top until the mods pick it up. Also, spread the word on all other Husker message boards. I'm sure Alabama fans are for Bear... so let's spread the word! Keep voting everyone, every day until December 1. Let's organize a bit of a drive to ensure Tom wins, even if Bear moves ahead temporarily. GBR!

Current results:

Osborne 40%

Bryant 33%

They also have Switzer with 13 bowl in 16 season I don't remember him having a losing season or was OU hit by NCAA bowl sanctions?