NU-Oregon at the Qwest

I was there, had seats 6 rows from the front. I sure the lame-ass Creighton fans have never had the Qwest rocking like that. It was freaking awesome!! Great game, great atmosphere, great win. This was one of the few good ideas that Pederson had.

Congrats to Doc and the boys. Doc and the team were out there on the floor high-fiving the fans after the game, it was pretty cool.

Great win for the bball team! Looks like Doc has got these boys headed in the right direction. What was the deal with the court though?? I was told that Nebraska paid over $2 Million dollars to have the hardwood custom made just for the Qwest Center. And that they were going to sell it after the game was over??? Anyone know anything about that?

Great win for the bball team! Looks like Doc has got these boys headed in the right direction. What was the deal with the court though?? I was told that Nebraska paid over $2 Million dollars to have the hardwood custom made just for the Qwest Center. And that they were going to sell it after the game was over??? Anyone know anything about that?

I heard the floor cost 65 thousand to bring down and install. Never heard anything about selling it. I would doubt it, because the talk around town, is that they should make this some kind of annual pilgrimage to play once a year.

they said they are keeping it for other non home games, even some mention of GI by doc I am not sure about that but whatever, also talks about putting in on the track for the basketball camps.

Also it sounded like Sadler is doing most of the scheduling so don't thank Pederson. Doc said he is calling Illinois and might get some games set up with him. Wants to get some Big 10, Pac 10 or Big East schools for quality oppenets